Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

10 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Don't know about coalfield schedule but why the 1 or 2 score pick,of jasper. 

I just feel like they can play a lot better than they have and they have been beaten by two teams that made a semifinals appearance last year and a tyner team that has the athletes to compete with anyone year in and year out..Marion has been suspect on D up to this point, so I may end up being completely wrong. I just think have played and can play a whole lot better than some people may think they can. And another reason I'm going with them is because I have not seen coalfield yet and I know they are always good but I don't know about the overall team speed.. I know have a good QB but it takes 11 guys to play the game... I named earlier 5 guys for MC that can break out and make the big play at any given time and I just don't know if coalfield has that many guys that can run as fast as saylors and company...

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

I just feel like they can play a lot better than they have and they have been beaten by two teams that made a semifinals appearance last year and a tyner team that has the athletes to compete with anyone year in and year out..Marion has been suspect on D up to this point, so I may end up being completely wrong. I just think have played and can play a whole lot better than some people may think they can. And another reason I'm going with them is because I have not seen coalfield yet and I know they are always good but I don't know about the overall team speed.. I know have a good QB but it takes 11 guys to play the game... I named earlier 5 guys for MC that can break out and make the big play at any given time and I just don't know if coalfield has that many guys that can run as fast as saylors and company...

Coalfield has no speed the QB is alright but thats the only player they have. Doubt they keep this one close.

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

From what ive seen Coalfield will have to play really bad for Marion county to win. They have the speed to easily contain saylors and they play very physical (Marion doesn't)  QB is a excellent player and has receivers to throw it to     this will be a very tough task for the warriors. 

You are correct!

• Like 1

Coalfield has returned 10 of their 11 top receivers from last year.   Heck,  er'body returned.

Size across the lines  Seniors - (6-5, 285);   (6-1, 265);  ( 6-2, 225) ;   (5-9, 260);   (6-1, 245);    (6-1, 230);   (5-9, 220);   (6-4, 225).

Juniors - (6-4, 305);   (5-10, 215);   (6-1, 245).

RBs -  (6-1, 225);   (6-0, 220);  (5-10, 230).

Plus more beef up front and other skill players.

^^^  Equals  Loaded.

• Like 1