Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

10 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Seems like it. I'm just poking the Big Dog of GB football fame a little. I am shocked OnB isn't getting after Pride, sensored or not. I was looking forward to that one....lol! :popcorneater:

He's tried to get after him! Every time OnB posts anything, GCA's lil Kim Jong-un censors it!

pride, the expurgator of the T 

Edited by uknoit2

18 hours ago, TheOgre78 said:

Page Not Found.

Try this link: http://www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-coach-of-the-week.html

Mt. Juliet at McGavock 48.57%  (816 votes)

Greenback at Coalfield 43.63%  (733 votes)

^ATM. Just voted. Will a fun game to watch!

UPDATE:  -Gained 69 votes VS 13 since my last post. Let's see if we can make a comeback win this! :)

Thanks, our game is currently ahead by 7 votes!  

Sure wish I could see this one live. I have a hunch the Kees are going to hammer the ball left, right and up the middle, control the ball like they did against us in the first half, and keep the stud from getting enough touches to carry his team to victory.

Greenback 28 - Coalfield 21

It's going to take more than one or two thoroughbreds to beat the Kees!  They've got a whole stable of them......

Good luck and health to both teams tomorrow night!

I believe Coalfield is the team to beat in paper in the east. Anytime you have a large senior class all returning it puts the bullseye squarely on you. We've had it before on us at SP. However, Greenback has a very good team as well. I think this is going to be a very good football game. I am hoping to attend this one. When I saw Coalfield at Harriman it was a complete waste of time.