South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, rlh said:

How many title games and deep runs have the Irish been in?

cosiderin rlh has at least a moderate idea as to the answer of the question he has ask.....there has to b sumwhat of another moderate idea as to what point rlh is attemptin to make......if its bout livin in the past that has sumthin to do with today....then let the enlightenment of points began

Booger just sayin hands_twiddling_thumbs_fast_lg_nwm.gif

1 hour ago, 1harveyburgerplz said:

While talkin to 2former tigers yesterday one thing is evident. This team doesn’t want to compete they are coming to win and to make south pitt an example for the whole state to be put on notice. now while I was talkin to these fellers from the last semifinal team they was drawin comparisons. One feller said this tiger team has an advantage over pitt in every category including coaching. said they just pin them ears back and come at ya on d. I’m not sayin those tigers gonna win but they got in them minds of there they gonna come down and plant a big black and red w flag in the middle of the p after the game

If their not coming to win then why board the bus! Now if Whitwell thinks for one min that their coming down set an example that’s the wrong idea. In my honest opinion, you better let them know real quick that those Whitwell runners are gonna have to fight for every single yard they gain. Pirates defense is firing on all cylinders and are swarming the ball. 

Now, as far as planting a Whitwell flag in the middle of the P....well I’ll just say that’s not a very good idea! May want to put Hamilton County pd on notice!

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Come on now South Pittsburg fans.   Making up fake names to try and rile up your own fan base is WAYYY beneath you.   This BS was somewhat believable until you went too far with the Coaching advantage.   Nice try though.  

pirate fan here mane just saying what the whutwull faithful have said that’s their opinion not mine just talking about their mindset 

Old Pirate says it was safe to get out the ole jock early with the skillet slinger gone to Cherokee, NC. Theys a HEEP of yapping in here but few Whitwell folkes or Jasperlites. Figure theys a busy planning their attempt to capture the Pirate Ship. Best all Pirates beware and prepare for an onslaught come feuding time Friday. Cousin Lester called OP and his connection off that Signal Mtn rock says them Tiger folkes is like a bunch of hungry Zombies. Dad Burnit fellers OP ain't skeerd a nary bit, cause The Captain is sure to have his crew fired up, gun powder piled up and all weapons ready. Old Pirate says with the support & mixture of the Jasperlites should aid in this weeks preparation.  Gonna be a HEEP of Earholing, Old Pirate says Pirates win the real battle, the trenches where only the toughest want to be. Pirates win.............Yep, Recon So

57 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

If their not coming to win then why board the bus! Now if Whitwell thinks for one min that their coming down set an example that’s the wrong idea. In my honest opinion, you better let them know real quick that those Whitwell runners are gonna have to fight for every single yard they gain. Pirates defense is firing on all cylinders and are swarming the ball. 

Now, as far as planting a Whitwell flag in the middle of the P....well I’ll just say that’s not a very good idea! May want to put Hamilton County pd on notice!

That comment made me think of this lol.

25 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it was safe to get out the ole jock early with the skillet slinger gone to Cherokee, NC. Theys a HEEP of yapping in here but few Whitwell folkes or Jasperlites. Figure theys a busy planning their attempt to capture the Pirate Ship. Best all Pirates beware and prepare for an onslaught come feuding time Friday. Cousin Lester called OP and his connection off that Signal Mtn rock says them Tiger folkes is like a bunch of hungry Zombies. Dad Burnit fellers OP ain't skeerd a nary bit, cause The Captain is sure to have his crew fired up, gun powder piled up and all weapons ready. Old Pirate says with the support & mixture of the Jasperlites should aid in this weeks preparation.  Gonna be a HEEP of Earholing, Old Pirate says Pirates win the real battle, the trenches where only the toughest want to be. Pirates win.............Yep, Recon So

Exactly what I said, it will be a battle in the trenches! I see SP wearing them down late in the third and fourth qtrs. The boy has had this date circled since the Jamboree just waiting on a chance to settle up! 

Word from south of the boarder is that some Chiefs will be attending to help black out the stadium! Said they like the color black more than red!