South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, MrLegit said:

How many fans can fit in Beene Stadium. I've seen some massive crowds there as a player and fan but this one could knock it out.

Im not sure about banking on whitwell to have a big crowd.  Their stands looked only half full in their game against tc.  It is a shame for their kids.  I think sp wins by at least a couple scores because their offense isnt good enough i dont think.  If they can weather the early storm though, they might have a chance.  I heard some whitwell boys talking today and they seemed confident as they should be.

30 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Im not sure about banking on whitwell to have a big crowd.  Their stands looked only half full in their game against tc.  It is a shame for their kids.  I think sp wins by at least a couple scores because their offense isnt good enough i dont think.  If they can weather the early storm though, they might have a chance.  I heard some whitwell boys talking today and they seemed confident as they should be.

You still camping out or coming down?

30 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Whitwell has a good team. They should be confident, but this particular Pirate team does play very well together. They aren't the most athletic SP team we've seen, but they seem to work well as a cohesive unit. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell has a good team. They should be confident, but this particular Pirate team does play very well together. They aren't the most athletic SP team we've seen, but they seem to work well as a cohesive unit. 

They may not be the most athletic but they CERTAINLY are not lacking in that department.  

tumblr-lyyerw1jzp1qamc9so1-500-dea9c.gif

We will find out a lot about both teams in just a couple of days. I keep wondering how good Trousdale was. I’ve heard some people say this is an average year for them about like the warriors. Then I see where Seven said “I’ve tried to tell y’all for a while that we aren’t that good. Better than average talent, with no leaders or heart.” Did anybody watch the game with them and Whitwell?

Edited by powerp

I never thought I'd see the day that SP and WHS are both undefeated and ranked at the top of 1a.  I know alot of SP folk are on here crowing but we're not the one's playing the game and our young men had better come out and not take WHS for just another win. I remember back in my day when TN played Rutger's and a player that had no respect for them as well as most of the TN team asked what is a Rutger and they and all of us TN fan's found out right quick after we lost to them and so I'm compairing this with the SP team now. I just believe this SP team though is very focused with some great leader's, and I don't look for the foolish TN mistake to happen to this Pirate team but always remember you have to bring your A game every Friday night.