AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

I will be shocked if Waverly doesn't win the Gold ball , they will have to play poorly and whoever beats them will have to play very well. Best HS Team I have seen in years. Defense is more than adequate, the offense will score at will, if you are not capable of shutting down both the pass and the run, because if you load up for one of them, they will burn you with the other, not to mention Gavin will get with you with his legs if you do not contain him. So good luck is all I can say, felt like we were playing BAMA!!! LOL

• Like 2

On 10/24/2017 at 10:29 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Marion would have got beat by Waverly so can't play that card. Richardson come in the game a couple of times and got popped then they took him out. Either way we got beat and that was last yr let's talk about this yr. Let the trash talk begin!!!!

Marion from last year was better than Waverly. Bass care to help here? Richardson was hurt before the Waverly game and left still injured, NOT because of Waverly. cmon man be better 

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Marion from last year was better than Waverly. Bass care to help here? Richardson was hurt before the Waverly game and left still injured, NOT because of Waverly. cmon man be better 

I didnt say he wasn't hurt before the game don't try and start putting words where they don't belong. He tried to go got hit a couple of times and didnt come back in the game. You guys from the East are starting to be a bunch of dang crybabies. Everybody knows the championship game was played in Memphis last yr. Marion made it to Cookeville Waverly didnt congrats!!!! Ask anybody from trez they will tell you the same thing bud. The gold ball is coming to the west side of TN like it has been. It's all good keep your chin up big guy!

3 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Marion County was just as good if not better than Waverly last season. They were good in all phases of the game. Their 2015 team was better than last season, but last year was still a very good team. The Marion and Trezevant game was nip and tuck until the very end. Anyone that says they would have not had a chance against Waverly must be a homer. Before anyone replies, Waverly was one of my two preseason picks to win the gold ball. Also, I'm no Marion fan. They are a bitter rival. I'm just calling it like I see it. 

7 hours ago, BAMABOY72 said:

I will be shocked if Waverly doesn't win the Gold ball , they will have to play poorly and whoever beats them will have to play very well. Best HS Team I have seen in years. Defense is more than adequate, the offense will score at will, if you are not capable of shutting down both the pass and the run, because if you load up for one of them, they will burn you with the other, not to mention Gavin will get with you with his legs if you do not contain him. So good luck is all I can say, felt like we were playing BAMA!!! LOL

Waverly has a good 2A team, but in no way shape form or fashion are the best in years anywhere but in Waverly. They have a great chance to win it all, but don't get carried away. I've seen 2A Alcoa and CAK teams through the years that would beat them soundly. The old Goodpasture and Lipscomb teams were also monsters. SP and Trousdale have had some great ones. Union City in 2014, CPA 2000, Ezell Harding 2001, among others in 1-2A.