TSSAA investigating GS Crockett Vs Mo East predictions

stockton4182

10 hours ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Football is around $1,000 higher, though I think it gets a 12 month contract while baseball doesn't.  All in all, football pays around $11k.  I think baseball gets like $3500 or maybe $7000 if it's an 11 month contract.

I think Lingerfelt just wants to be a baseball coach.  That's been his first love and dream, plus he knows you have to work on it year-round.

Just a question.Where and what sports has coach Lingerfelt coached in the past.If he is the same coach I knew a few years ago,super guy

So i decided to to go to the Crockett game last night, glad I did- Man is there talent on that team. They moved the ball at ease and take away turnovers and mistakes and they really should have won,  Not a lot of dept on the sidelines and team looked flat. However, I am not ruling the out a close game next week.

I ask a dad at the game who i went to school with and he said the Coach was going back to baseball as soon as season was over and he was even more excited about that because some kids that have moved in to play baseball. He stated the heard the two played on a Puerto Rican national team and were  suppose to be good. His wife also mentioned this about Lingerfelt- he agreed not to take any pay for taking over football because GS spent more money than the team had and the football budget was in the hole a few thousand dollars. On the side note he also stated that if Lingerfelt ever decided to get into politics that everyone in the area loved him cause he was honest, caring, and loved people. 

now to G$- GS had not had any fundraisers other than the one program sales and he had not tried to get any money it appeared there was much more to this story than even the insiders know about and is worried people will lose jobs soon over this . He also stated that no one had any idea when the whole situation would end... 

Onto the GS notes- those folks are over him, He destroyed something special they had going.HE ruined a team and devided them, stated that  his son was on the team and coach was still contacting them and he acutally had to get his kid a new phone because it was becoming borderline harassment.   I ask about the Collie boys too- he stated that GS had  given money on multiple occasions to the mom . He has stated that GS send his wife by the house on multiple times during the week to help start on paperwork. She is suppose to start helping them get  move. It appears this story is far from over. One guy (said he use to be a GS fan) even stated that GS had his  wife at DB on Friday to pick up enrollment papers and she then returned to their house to help mom fill them out.  Hate that for all parties. Especially those 2 boys. Mentioned how much the community had supported those boys over the years and he thinks there is more to this than GS giving money cause people had helped them with money before. HE feels that the boys may be scared because they were actually 2 of the kids that GS treated the worse. They did not play last night but their teammates wore their Jersey numbers in support of them. Sad

I Really hope those guys can make history and win a game next week. He stated that DCHS  had never scored a touchdown in playoff history and if that Offense dont score then something is wrong which I agree. He also felt that a lot of things were going on and he even stated that he wasn't sure if his kid would return to DCHS. So, If you really want change get off your computer today and go work for change. 

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Crockett outplayed East but the 6 turnovers killed them if it wasn't for the 2 screen passes that has killed us all year I say 6 touchdowns on screen passes I did see improvement on defense this week. What kind of offense does Knox Halls play?

I tip my hat to the MOEast Coach. At the end of the game he talked to the DC players before his own. Told DC kids to not give up and how good of a team they are. Very classy! 

DC did out play them, slowly but surely the hooks GS had and has in some of the players are being removed. But until all the players get their hearts back in it, I don't believe they will be the team they once where. I believe that's why the team appeared to be playing flat. Time heals all, so hopefully time will heal them fast against Halls. 

Halls looks like a pretty fast team, their offense looks like DC's with guess what?......a lot of screens. 

Very, very beatable team for DC. It will be a close game.

7 hours ago, unclejessee37659 said:

So i decided to to go to the Crockett game last night, glad I did- Man is there talent on that team. They moved the ball at ease and take away turnovers and mistakes and they really should have won,  Not a lot of dept on the sidelines and team looked flat. However, I am not ruling the out a close game next week.

I ask a dad at the game who i went to school with and he said the Coach was going back to baseball as soon as season was over and he was even more excited about that because some kids that have moved in to play baseball. He stated the heard the two played on a Puerto Rican national team and were  suppose to be good. His wife also mentioned this about Lingerfelt- he agreed not to take any pay for taking over football because GS spent more money than the team had and the football budget was in the hole a few thousand dollars. On the side note he also stated that if Lingerfelt ever decided to get into politics that everyone in the area loved him cause he was honest, caring, and loved people. 

now to G$- GS had not had any fundraisers other than the one program sales and he had not tried to get any money it appeared there was much more to this story than even the insiders know about and is worried people will lose jobs soon over this . He also stated that no one had any idea when the whole situation would end... 

Onto the GS notes- those folks are over him, He destroyed something special they had going.HE ruined a team and devided them, stated that  his son was on the team and coach was still contacting them and he acutally had to get his kid a new phone because it was becoming borderline harassment.   I ask about the Collie boys too- he stated that GS had  given money on multiple occasions to the mom . He has stated that GS send his wife by the house on multiple times during the week to help start on paperwork. She is suppose to start helping them get  move. It appears this story is far from over. One guy (said he use to be a GS fan) even stated that GS had his  wife at DB on Friday to pick up enrollment papers and she then returned to their house to help mom fill them out.  Hate that for all parties. Especially those 2 boys. Mentioned how much the community had supported those boys over the years and he thinks there is more to this than GS giving money cause people had helped them with money before. HE feels that the boys may be scared because they were actually 2 of the kids that GS treated the worse. They did not play last night but their teammates wore their Jersey numbers in support of them. Sad

I Really hope those guys can make history and win a game next week. He stated that DCHS  had never scored a touchdown in playoff history and if that Offense dont score then something is wrong which I agree. He also felt that a lot of things were going on and he even stated that he wasn't sure if his kid would return to DCHS. So, If you really want change get off your computer today and go work for change. 

The TSSAA already said that any player who transfers from Crockett to DB will be ruled ineligible. So I'm not sure why the Kollie family is actively working to enroll their boys there. Did they miss the statement the TSSAA gave to WJHL? The TSSAA made it pretty clear. Heck, they even said if Crockett players transfer to DB that DB will be punished. 

Edited by WBNC83

5 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Crockett outplayed East but the 6 turnovers killed them if it wasn't for the 2 screen passes that has killed us all year I say 6 touchdowns on screen passes I did see improvement on defense this week. What kind of offense does Knox Halls play?

I will agree with you on Coach Wells showing some class after the game, but that does not make him a good coach. You are correct, East got out played again. Here in Morristown we have been dealing with Terrible tacking and questionable play calling for the past four years. This team would return John Dalton (Starting QB who go hurt) next year along with the hole backfield. I just want what is best for these young men and base on Wells four years, he is not it.

What I really would like to know is from any other East High School football supporter, give me some reasons for Coach Wells to return next year as Head Coach. Lets take away that Coach Wells seemed to be a good guy, other than that it will be hard to justify his return.    

6 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

They're Tony's Franklin System like what Crockett ran last year.  They play a 4-2-5 defense that's good against the pass but soft against the run.  The matchup favors Halls.

1 hour ago, WBNC83 said:

The TSSAA already said that any player who transfers from Crockett to DB will be ruled ineligible. So I'm not sure why the Kollie family is actively working to enroll their boys there. Did they miss the statement the TSSAA gave to WJHL? The TSSAA made it pretty clear. Heck, they even said if Crockett players transfer to DB that DB will be punished. 

GS is telling them that the TSSAA commissioner doesn't know his own rules and that if they move to Kingsport, they'll be eligible no matter what.  He said as much on Facebook the other day.

It wouldn't be the first time DB has recruited another school's studs to come play for them, but it would be the first time the jackass doing it advertised that fact and thumbed his nose at the TSSAA publicly.

Edited by BlueDevil58

9 hours ago, unclejessee37659 said:

I Really hope those guys can make history and win a game next week. He stated that DCHS  had never scored a touchdown in playoff history 

In the 2000 season DC was 7-3 and made their 1st playoff appearance. They played THS at the Stone Castle and lost 45-21. Shut out against Knox West in 2013. Hope the third times a charm for the Pioneers but more than anything I hope the community sticks together and ride through this storm TOGETHER. If they do, 2018 season could see them as a 1 or 2 seed with the talent they would return. 

Just saw in the JC Press where Crockett had 6 turnovers and a muffed punt, no wonder they lost to East.  Boone played Halls last year in round 1 and got romped, so hopefully Crockett can return the favor this time around.      Boone will have to play way better against Central than they did last night.

1 hour ago, BlueDevil58 said:

GS is telling them that the TSSAA commissioner doesn't know his own rules and that if they move to Kingsport, they'll be eligible no matter what.  He said as much on Facebook the other day.

It wouldn't be the first time DB has recruited another school's studs to come play for them, but it would be the first time the jackass doing it advertised that fact and thumbed his nose at the TSSAA publicly.

If you have proof that DB has ever recruited a player lets see it. Otherwise you're full of it.