#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

This was your last post on CoachT.   I didn't get in on the heckling, but I'd like to see you come back to the "T" and face the  music.   If you talk as much as you did, it's gonna happen.   Might as well get it over with....

FA, he's been back since late Friday night/early Saturday morning......as goldenbear69.  You'll get a kick out of those posts too.

2 hours ago, cbg said:

I am confident that the MJ football coaching staff has already placed a call to Brentwood High School, Maryville, Montgomery Bell Academy, Brentwood Academy, etc... trying to get them on the schedule for next year.  lol

Oakland will probably have an opening on theirs. I doubt they want to play RePublic again

On 11/4/2017 at 8:55 AM, Blaze45 said:

A little song I wrote for MJGoldenbear....

Where oh where are you tonight,

Why did you leave me here all alone 

You thought your team was world football beaters

they got their butt kicked 

and pffffffffht You was gone

59fdc6b90afb3_goodbyeMJGoldenbear.jpg.140130d88242a66e0d0817c21163fbc8.jpg

MJGoldenbear 5a00941ebb6ec_missbear.jpg.86104ba5d38a535abdee14af1a6b1c15.jpg

On 10/29/2017 at 2:32 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You didn't have to mention it, it's the lack of respect you're giving the program just like everyone else. I'm here to tell you MJ is a 2 TD favorite over Riverdale.... atleast. That's how good we are, but people still deny that and that's why im on here "beating my chest" 

Are you still beating your chest? Where'd ya go mjnogoldenballthisyear....are you somewhere else telling everybody how good the silver bears are? Talkin about That perfect 10-0 season? Talkin about how the silver bears hadn't allowed a touchdown in six games or that mt Juliet is better than maryville Oakland or a young whitehaven team? Where are you mjnogoldenballthisyear 

ive never heard such arrogance from a school that's not done anything as I did from mt Juliet. Take that weak schedule of cupcakes and eat it while watching the big boys you said were no good and watch them play over the thanksgiving holidays 

On 10/28/2017 at 2:38 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It's funny how people talk about our weak schedule but don't want to bring up anyone else. Riverdale  played 6 teams with a losing record and one with that went .500. Yeah MJ is the only one that has played a weak schedule. 

I hope the rope and razor blades were put away immediately after last Friday night's game.