OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

2 hours ago, JaymurrDB said:

With how the trash talking has been going on on Twitter between some players I would say Quinn is playing because he wouldn't talk the way he is if he wasnt

Well I've noticed a signicant decrease in CoachT use in the last couple of years. Figured they were going elsewhere but thought it was to Facebook.  So is there a hashtag for the new CoachT of social media?

i havent seen a ooltewah play since my brother was playing at lenior city during 2012 season. i look forward to catching this big 6a game. watched dobynsbennett play jeff co a last week and they looked like a solid team. this is my favorite time of year getting to pick a game off the bracket and go watch. any good spots to eat in tri cities before the game near the school?

25 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

i havent seen a ooltewah play since my brother was playing at lenior city during 2012 season. i look forward to catching this big 6a game. watched dobynsbennett play jeff co a last week and they looked like a solid team. this is my favorite time of year getting to pick a game off the bracket and go watch. any good spots to eat in tri cities before the game near the school?

MUST.EAT.AT.PALS.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

There are several places within 2 or 3 miles on Eastman rd , stone drive or at the mall on fort henry .Most famous is a local drive around  fast food place called " Pals ",they have several around this part of the state and the owner is a huge DB fan.Thats right close to the stadium on fort henry dr.A nice little place just up eastman rd about a quarter mile for BBQ ,HB's and lots of great food is "Braedens's " It's a small place with really good food to eat before the game

4 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

There are several places within 2 or 3 miles on Eastman rd , stone drive or at the mall on fort henry .Most famous is a local drive around  fast food place called " Pals ",they have several around this part of the state and the owner is a huge DB fan.Thats right close to the stadium on fort henry dr.A nice little place just up eastman rd about a quarter mile for BBQ ,HB's and lots of great food is "Braedens's " It's a small place with really good food to eat before the game

ill have to see what the buddies have hankerin for fri night up in db. thanks for the intel bartman