The Official Alcoa Playoff Thread

BCsportsfan

This Thread will talk about each weeks opponents and potential match-ups.  

1st Round will be the 5-5 Claiborne Bulldogs from New Tazewell.

My guess is The Tornadoes will face a familiar foe in the Yellow Jackets of Kingston in the 2nd round, A-E in the 3rd round and Red Bank in the 4th round.

If the Tornadoes can play tough and stay health, the games with Austin-East and Red Bank will provide Alcoa some great competition leading to Cookeville . 

On the other side of the state, does Pearl Cohn make it?, ......or ...does 10-0 Raleigh- Egypt make it?

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

My guess is The Tornadoes will face a familiar foe in the Yellow Jackets of Kingston in the 2nd round, A-E in the 3rd round and Red Bank in the 4th round.

If the Tornadoes can play tough and stay health, the games with Austin-East and Red Bank will prepare Alcoa some great competition leading to Cookeville . 

On the other side of the state, does Pearl Cohn make it?, ......or ...does 10-0 Raleigh- Egypt make it?

Pearl is stout. RE has played a suspect schedule from the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Thanks lead but 1 game at a time

I know bro but I still hard to bet against you guys. Speed to burn and a physical defensive line and not to mention that small safety y'all have that's been hitting people like Ronnie Lott all season.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

All teams got to play each game and not look ahead. Heck PC and Alcoa could both get beat. But as fans we can speculate!:thumb:

Nobody should count out Covington from the West. They are 9-1 for a reason and if they played the Munford again they would beat them soundly. I think Pearl is the favorite but Covington is worth keeping an eye on. 

On another note.... BPM doesn't have much to root for these days. I love my dawgs and will cheer for them til the end but I don't think I will have anything to cheer for in another week or two. Since I have an official goon squad shirt you goons mind if I hop on the band wagon??  By the way, still waiting on you boys to drop that pic containing that "special" message just for our ole buddy Boog. Lol!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

If the Tornadoes can play tough and stay health, the games with Austin-East and Red Bank will provide Alcoa some great competition leading to Cookeville . 

This game is a wash,so not much to talk about.The AE game will be a little more interesting.IMO!