Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

Not at all surprised by what happened at the game.  Go read the JB vs. Westmorelad thread to see similar behavior.  Like I said in that thread...the biggest disappointment for me was the coach.  Sad thing is the community of Westmoreland is full of outstanding people and some might look at what goes on during a game and think that’s who they are.  It’s not, it’s just a few bad apples that need to be taken care of.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ill be there next week to critique the attitudes of marion county. I wanna see if the loser of thhe game takes it with grace. I hope so. Never the less we are sorry. It shouldnt have happened. By the way, our kids are never used to losing. Good day sir! Get ready for your spanking on the creek bank next week!

Regardless, the Westmoreland coach should be reprimanded. His character directly influences the character of his players and under no circumstance is this acceptable. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ill be there next week to critique the attitudes of marion county. I wanna see if the loser of thhe game takes it with grace. I hope so. Never the less we are sorry. It shouldnt have happened. By the way, our kids are never used to losing. Good day sir! Get ready for your spanking on the creek bank next week!

we have taken spankings before.  I like the way you depend on someone else doing what you cant.  Maybe the tc followers should get you a shirt.  Uphill battle next week, but our boys will show up and give it their all.  If anyone would react like yall did it would probably be us since we havent lost very much in the last 3 years prior.  My guess is you will see kids laying the lumber and then helping the other team up after they try to knock their teeth out.  Two classy programs next week, maybe your coach can attend and learn something.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im sure it was emotion from losing a last game. Sorry for losing composure. I hope yall dont lose yalls next week after TC beats yall. Its not fun to lose but its life sometimes. Need to try to be graceful if possible.

TC will run all over them at the Creek bank , Can't wait

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, MOTO24 said:

Not at all surprised by what happened at the game.  Go read the JB vs. Westmorelad thread to see similar behavior.  Like I said in that thread...the biggest disappointment for me was the coach.  Sad thing is the community of Westmoreland is full of outstanding people and some might look at what goes on during a game and think that’s who they are.  It’s not, it’s just a few bad apples that need to be taken care of.

before u make comments about the JB game , watch the game , it was obvious that the refs were horrible. U can't play the refs also. One thing Coach Harris always did was to fight for his team when they were treated wrong. Sometimes he would get a little excited but he just wanted the game to be called fair.

3 hours ago, footballmom89 said:

TC will run all over them at the Creek bank , Can't wait

Look you had some good players and probably the best 44 was respectful after the game.  Your big tackle was a great player but he acted horribly.  I get it he was frustrated to lose bc he was a good player and played hard but he acted horrible.  Your coach was frustrated the starters were still in the game but with 75 and 77 in the game you couldn’t put young kids in.  27 and 44 were out bc they were dinged up.   As for the creek bank nobody here takes that lightly that’s  a hard place to play but we will see what happens.  As a fan the last 5 years the only people MC has lost too are the eventual state champions.  I would feel much worse if they lost too a team in the playoffs  that got destroyed but that’s just me.

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh great... Another Football mom on a football message board. Please take your hate somewhere else madam. We have Red Bull to drink, fudge rounds to eat, and Murphy's pole to look at in here. Tell her , Roy Dillard.

All that basketball pumping is getting to her

9 hours ago, footballmom89 said:

before u make comments about the JB game , watch the game , it was obvious that the refs were horrible. U can't play the refs also. One thing Coach Harris always did was to fight for his team when they were treated wrong. Sometimes he would get a little excited but he just wanted the game to be called fair.

I was at the game and yes the refs were horrible.  I have no problem arguing your point with refs either.  You can go back and read what I said in the JB vs. Westmoreland thread, it had nothing to do with what you're talking about.  I did see where the coach resigned...