South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

Looking forward to seeing JB come to the Pitt. Hope all are safe. I do know SP needs to come out with a little more enthusiasm here on out. It's like this past Friday night we were like Joe Cool coming out. I understand who we were playing and there record,but come out and show some life and make a statement soon as you walk out on the field. You need to stay sharp bc that will carry on thru the playoffs. And for goodness sakes Pirate faithful,wakeup or stay home. Which alot did Friday night. SP should win by a few scores,but leave no doubt.

• Roy Dillard
  • Members
  • 6,161 posts
23 hours ago, pegleg said:

She was over looking for you, to bring you to our side to help Roy show his Poll to everyone. In case Jo Byrn fans need to know what to watch out for I will post her pic again. 

AE25AA33-24D2-4331-999A-60FB73F4CD6A.jpeg

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? This is one of Wendys favorite halter top shirts. I garuntee I told Wendy when she wears this shirt she cant get it wet.  The head lights will be on.  You think im joking but im not. 

Head lights???  More like fog lights!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, D60 said:
  • Roy Dillard
  • Members
  • 6,161 posts

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? This is one of Wendys favorite halter top shirts. I garuntee I told Wendy when she wears this shirt she cant get it wet.  The head lights will be on.  You think im joking but im not. 

Head lights???  More like fog lights!

:roflol:

I could have used some fog lights going home last Friday.

Edited by Southtowner

13 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Talmad what kind of mess is this? You never did come to Ronnies red eye Friday after that game.  I garuntee you I was going to let you read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  Did you see pegleg plane when you left town? Pegleg needs to post a picture of his plane after his flight with powerp to Mexico.  You think im joking but im not. 

3FFFEA83-33D3-44DB-A157-6EA239DCB761.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

What’s the deal with Joe Burns? Should the pirates be worried? I’m not familiar with them at all, but I’m guessing if you’re in the second round the level of competition should be significantly better. 

I wouldn't be worried about Jo Byrns if I was SP.  I've seen both play and SP will have a big advantage up front.  They have the best looking line I've seen this year and it's not even close.  IF JB comes to play they might keep it close for a bit but those SP linemen will start taking over as the game goes on.  JB would have to force a bunch of turnovers and catch SP with a few trick plays to make this a game.  I suspect Grider will have SP playing their best.  He'll use our 9-2 record and previous state championship runs to get the kids attention and we'll get the Pirates best.  I just hope JB gives SP their best in return.  

3 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

I wouldn't be worried about Jo Byrns if I was SP.  I've seen both play and SP will have a big advantage up front.  They have the best looking line I've seen this year and it's not even close.  IF JB comes to play they might keep it close for a bit but those SP linemen will start taking over as the game goes on.  JB would have to force a bunch of turnovers and catch SP with a few trick plays to make this a game.  I suspect Grider will have SP playing their best.  He'll use our 9-2 record and previous state championship runs to get the kids attention and we'll get the Pirates best.  I just hope JB gives SP their best in return.  

your team has had a good yr..good to see