Farrah-Gut comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

19 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Boy,I like the Rebs in this one but it's pick your poison for what team I'd like to see more in Kingsport for round 3 if DB wins Friday.

Hmmm any Bradley or DB fan knows who they would want to play in the 3rd round. The team that both Bradley and DB has the only chance advancing to the semis, Farragut. Neither Bradley or DB has a chance at beating Maryville. 

Edited by DaChampsAgain
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Hmmm any Bradley or DB fan knows who they would want to play in the 3rd round. The team that both Bradley and DB has the only chance advancing to the semis, Farragut. Neither Bradley or DB has a chance at beating Maryville. 

Here's the attitude that I'm hearing from DB players and fans.   To win the big one, you gotta beat them all.  No one has stopped us yet doing what we do .  Tribe really doesn't care who comes.  Have the confidence to run over or through whoever comes to visit.  You can ask Maryville fans.  They came up last year (Hicks was healthy in the first of two games with them) and DB just blew them wide open up the middle.  Lost but put 35 on them.   Those same linemen are a year older and stronger, and the RBs are big , strong, and healthy.  No reason to think we won't impose our will on them again.  Farregut has already experienced it.  Not disrespectful, just stating facts.

1 hour ago, johndeere said:

Here's the attitude that I'm hearing from DB players and fans.   To win the big one, you gotta beat them all.  No one has stopped us yet doing what we do .  Tribe really doesn't care who comes.  Have the confidence to run over or through whoever comes to visit.  You can ask Maryville fans.  They came up last year (Hicks was healthy in the first of two games with them) and DB just blew them wide open up the middle.  Lost but put 35 on them.   Those same linemen are a year older and stronger, and the RBs are big , strong, and healthy.  No reason to think we won't impose our will on them again.  Farregut has already experienced it.  Not disrespectful, just stating facts.

Welp now........Eye am wurried enuff abowt tha guys frum west Knotts rite now inn tha Farrah-Gut Bowl........Eye ant shore we cain stay wifin 7 TDs ov tham........Butt ennyhow eye like grean tratters......:popcorneater:

7 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp now........Eye am wurried enuff abowt tha guys frum west Knotts rite now inn tha Farrah-Gut Bowl........Eye ant shore we cain stay wifin 7 TDs ov tham........Butt ennyhow eye like grean tratters......:popcorneater:

That's right,one at a time.We will look back in a few weeks and all the talk won't matter.If my Devils or the Rebels are not still playing in the semifinal round,then somebody has backed up the talk.If both are,then I wish you guys all the best to bring back another gold ball.I look forward to seeing how your new coach does when the pressure of the playoffs build.That has always ended things for my kids school up here in K town .Not just who has the talent but who can make the plays and coaching decisions when the season is on the line.In 6A,I think the talent is up here in Kingsport but it is also down there in Maryville and several other schools.

Edited by BatmanDevil

I love seeing all these good games that we have not seen in past years in the earlier rounds but the trade off could be a lot of injuries. I saw one of the boy's walk past me under the stadium as I was leaving going into the training room walking like he had been hit by a car. No doubt the winner of this next game will get their share of bumps and bruises because it will be a hard hitting contest.

Farragut is bringing a high powered offense to this game. Maryville will have to tackle well. 23 and 87 are great receivers. Maryville has a high powered offense as well. Wouldn't trade Dylan  Hopkins for any other quarterback.  Isiah Cobb,Tee Hodge,Bryson  Teffeteller and Trace Parris make up a loaded RB tandem. I wouldn't trade Maryville backfield tandem for no one else. Receivers are loaded. I hope Christian Markham is back.  

1 hour ago, REBELRON said:

Farragut is bringing a high powered offense to this game. Maryville will have to tackle well. 23 and 87 are great receivers. Maryville has a high powered offense as well. Wouldn't trade Dylan  Hopkins for any other quarterback.  Isiah Cobb,Tee Hodge,Bryson  Teffeteller and Trace Parris make up a loaded RB tandem. I wouldn't trade Maryville backfield tandem for no one else. Receivers are loaded. I hope Christian Markham is back.  

Good luck Rebel’s. Hope to see you guys in Cookeville with my devils