Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

Peabody like most teenagers play to the level of their competition.  With that said, Mitchell was not that bad.  They were big, fast and physical.  Even though Peabody played bad, the good teams find a way to win.  There is no team left on the playoff schedule that Peabody won't be up for.  They feel they could have beaten the Ville even worse.  They feel they still have something to prove.  Adamsville is a team that can run the table and we know that.  Therefore look for Peabody to come out ready to play.  It is hard to play a team well after two emotional wins in the last couple of weeks.  We know what to expect Friday.  Everyone thought Adamsville and Peabody would run clock Friday but it did not happen.  Those two Memphis teams were good opponents.  Hope to see a huge crowd for this one.  I think it will be another classic between these two teams.

2 hours ago, cardfan said:

That fairley bunch is headed for something great.   They are mostly sophomores and freshmen and their Coach has them doing things right.

I would say you guys should have beat that young of a team worse, but I was not there.  I am sure you guys had the same flat  atmosphere we had in Trenton.  But in Memphis, schools have a hard time keeping their talent together.  Lets hope they stay together and become as good as our local teams.  It makes for a better playoff atmosphere.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cardfan said:

This time its both teams turn to win or go bounce basketballs.  It will be a different game this go araound.  This could shape up to be one of the all time classic type games.

Very true,I will never forget our 2014 run A VILLE and Trinity were amazing playoff games for us!!!Hard fought clean am D Amazing!!

• Upvote 1

Boy Idk who to pick in this one! The Ville and the Tide are two very good teams. Peabody proved me wrong when I picked the Ville to beat them two weeks ago. When I seen the Ville play UC and when I seen Peabody play TCA I thought the Ville was the better team between the two. All I can say is good luck to both teams if Peabody wins then that just proves the first game wasn't a fluke. Much respect for both programs.

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Boy Idk who to pick in this one! The Ville and the Tide are two very good teams. Peabody proved me wrong when I picked the Ville to beat them two weeks ago. When I seen the Ville play UC and when I seen Peabody play TCA I thought the Ville was the better team between the two. All I can say is good luck to both teams if Peabody wins then that just proves the first game wasn't a fluke. Much respect for both programs.

So politically correct of you brother!Of courise I am kiddingnot,this could go either way!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

Our backs our against the wall now also! Expect a dog fight !

We most definely know what you Aville folks are capable of!!!But we have a plan!Just remember how bad The Tide torched y'all second half with go routes!I believe we win this game but it will be a dog fight if we play subpar!A firing on all cylinders Golden Tide is unstoppable!!But we all think that of our teams !!!!So don't hate me for saying what we all think of our teams we pull for!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!Flood THA VILLE PART 3 in less than a week!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Hope not also but.the TIDE will rise in the second half again! GREAT win Cards against the best looking team Memphis has put up in 2 A in years! 

Hey Pride, you must have been sleeping the last two years in 2A! Ha   Trezevant won the Gold Ball the last two years and I can tell you that Fairley isn’t TRezevant

10 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Hope not also but.the TIDE will rise in the second half again! GREAT win Cards against the best looking team Memphis has put up in 2 A in years! 

10 hours ago, peabodypride said:

What about Trez. 2015, 2016? 

Both teams will have to throw some new wrinkles in this week. Peabody deep ball and spot passing was nice but I expect Aville to have a plan for that. Aville offense was one dimensional last time flat like a pair of non pleated khakis. Must throw the jab, the uppercut, the hook, the straight right, in combinations can't just jab with running game all night.