Springfield at Lexington

DANR

Just hoping Springfield pulls this game out and WH does too. Just so we can stop hearing about #23. Seeing Lexington I feel like they do play to Springfield’s weakness and have a legit shot to win the game. I think Springfield wins in close hard fought game. Hopefully see you in two weeks. Go devils. 

2 hours ago, BigBlue97 said:

Just hoping Springfield pulls this game out and WH does too. Just so we can stop hearing about #23. Seeing Lexington I feel like they do play to Springfield’s weakness and have a legit shot to win the game. I think Springfield wins in close hard fought game. Hopefully see you in two weeks. Go devils. 

23 torched Hardin co. I keep praying you guys make it past southside also.

4 hours ago, BigBlue97 said:

We tired of hearing about 0-10 to 10-0. I give you 7-0.....undefeated in region and lone playoff win. Not going to mention the non region games.

Maybe the devils will schedule the good sumner co teams for non region games starting next season since the devils are "back". 

Go Jackets! Beat Lexington!

You guys just keep overlooking Lexington and you definitely won't get your rematch that you desire so desperately. I Know Lexington is not a powerhouse this year, but they have come alive as of late. The sole focus should be on Lexington not White House. Since your so "close" to WH you can just come watch us beat them for ya. 

1 hour ago, LHSallstatekicker said:

You guys just keep overlooking Lexington and you definitely won't get your rematch that you desire so desperately. I Know Lexington is not a powerhouse this year, but they have come alive as of late. The sole focus should be on Lexington not White House. Since your so "close" to WH you can just come watch us beat them for ya. 

I’m with you. Lexington’s main focus is Springfield. We will worry about who’s next when that time comes 

1 hour ago, LHSallstatekicker said:

SHS isn't over looking Lexington I promise. It will be tough to win down there

4 hours ago, LHSallstatekicker said:

As many have stated we are not over looking anybody, in fact I believe Lexington is the more difficult game, no offense to the WH faithful, having said that even if us on here were looking past you guys it wouldn't matter one bit, I guarantee you Coach Wilson has those boys focused on this week and this week alone.....

8 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

As many have stated we are not over looking anybody, in fact I believe Lexington is the more difficult game, no offense to the WH faithful, having said that even if us on here were looking past you guys it wouldn't matter one bit, I guarantee you Coach Wilson has those boys focused on this week and this week alone.....

I agree with this 100 percent

I agree this is a tough match up for the Jackets.  They have had some issues with teams that line up and run straight at them.  Beech and the 2nd half of the WH game, even GB at times.  They aren't huge on the D line.  Hopefully Jackets have a good game plan in place to stop the run, and limit the big plays.