Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

1 hour ago, WBNC83 said:

I think DB wins easily Friday. Bradley can score points but I really don't see them being able to stop DB's ground attack. They won't win the line of scrimmage. DB should be able to run it down their throat. Just run Hicks and Taylor at them all night and they'll wear down. As long as the Indians play the way we all know they are capable of they should win by at least 2-3 scores.

Maryville/DB is a toss up. Maryville has better coaching but DB has the athletes; size, speed and strength to match the Rebels.

:popcorneater:

DB has put up tremendous offensive numbers against the fourth toughest schedule in the state.  Averaging over 200 yards each, rushing and passing.  Both are good in themselves, but the balance is the key to success over the past 6-8 weeks.

Strength of Schedule
1. White Station 75.5%
2. Centennial 66.4%
3. Science Hill 65.5%
4. Dobyns-Bennett 63.1%

2 hours ago, johndeere said:

DB has put up tremendous offensive numbers against the fourth toughest schedule in the state.  Averaging over 200 yards each, rushing and passing.  Both are good in themselves, but the balance is the key to success over the past 6-8 weeks.

Strength of Schedule
1. White Station 75.5%
2. Centennial 66.4%
3. Science Hill 65.5%
4. Dobyns-Bennett 63.1%

The only thing that worries me about DBs schedule is the quality wins they have and games that were not finished for one reason or the other .Every week the climb gets a little tougher and the other teams  athletes and coaches get a little better.I really feel DB has some fine athletes and it will take a complete game each Friday night from them and the staff.The team has been pretty darn lucky about staying healthy for the most but not completely and depth still is a concern at several positions.I expect nothing less then a win this week and this week is all that matters.

DB fans are delusional as always.your season ends Friday night.Bradley is healthy and they are a very good match up against da tribe. They are very well coached and will not make it easy for you like Ooltewah did. if db fans think tribe wins by 2-3 tds? are insane,Im not saying DB cant win(that's why they play the game),but you all could beat BC in a band off or whatever,anyway see yall friday

2 hours ago, VOID70 said:

DB fans are delusional as always.your season ends Friday night.Bradley is healthy and they are a very good match up against da tribe. They are very well coached and will not make it easy for you like Ooltewah did. if db fans think tribe wins by 2-3 tds? are insane,Im not saying DB cant win(that's why they play the game),but you all could beat BC in a band off or whatever,anyway see yall friday

Reread my last post above .I'm not predicting a huge win or easy win.I think DB has the talent to move the ball on any team.A drunk with zero coaching abilities could watch film on DB and figure out how to move the ball on them but not every team has the talent that is capable or has a coach like Farragut that just didn't do it .I expect BC to move it and score and expect DB to do the same.Yes DB has had teams in the past that were beat by lesser opponents in the playoffs but I'm saying that stupidity has already been played out in earlier games this year.That is still a concern against better coached and more athletic teams and yes DB should have been even deeper and stronger  if not for a few folks self interest.I think we can throw all those bad things out and write a new chapter in DB football over the next few weeks with some victories.

18 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Reread my last post above .I'm not predicting a huge win or easy win.I think DB has the talent to move the ball on any team.A drunk with zero coaching abilities could watch film on DB and figure out how to move the ball on them but not every team has the talent that is capable or has a coach like Farragut that just didn't do it .I expect BC to move it and score and expect DB to do the same.Yes DB has had teams in the past that were beat by lesser opponents in the playoffs but I'm saying that stupidity has already been played out in earlier games this year.That is still a concern against better coached and more athletic teams and yes DB should have been even deeper and stronger  if not for a few folks self interest.I think we can throw all those bad things out and write a new chapter in DB football over the next few weeks with some victories.

It will be a good game. Probably a lot of points scored.  I do think our season ends Friday night. Feel like all the undisciplined stuff catches up with us this week. We have the talent to beat DB, but won't happen. As for a 2-3 TD loss. That SH dude is still butt hurt. To say run the ball 95 % of the time, DB will lose. We have been up againsr some of the best backs around this year. We habe done a pretty good job at that. It takes passing to keep Bradleys defense on its toes also. He knew that game should have been put away sooner, but stuff happens. I wish I could find put who leads tn in penalty yards somehow. You will see what I'm talking bout Friday.  Anyways, glad both teams are healthy and hope they stay that way Friday. 

20 hours ago, blazer1set said:

What's going on in Kingsport?    Yes I'm serious, what's the deal?     Clark knows the game-plan is to get a lead and then sit on it.     What gives??

Just like Graham said after the game last Friday coming out at halftime "we planned on spreading the field and run run run to melt that clock and put it in the hands of our D to stop them" - His words basically!!  It happens in to many games . 

9 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

It will be a good game. Probably a lot of points scored.  I do think our season ends Friday night. Feel like all the undisciplined stuff catches up with us this week. We have the talent to beat DB, but won't happen. As for a 2-3 TD loss. That SH dude is still butt hurt. To say run the ball 95 % of the time, DB will lose. We have been up againsr some of the best backs around this year. We habe done a pretty good job at that. It takes passing to keep Bradleys defense on its toes also. He knew that game should have been put away sooner, but stuff happens. I wish I could find put who leads tn in penalty yards somehow. You will see what I'm talking bout Friday.  Anyways, glad both teams are healthy and hope they stay that way Friday. 

No butt hurt over here but thanks for still thinking of me. I let that loss and game go Friday night. You should probably do the same. You've got a big game coming up in a few days. My prediction is simply based off the fact I've seen both teams play. DB is bigger, stronger and faster. They are just a better team all the way around. And their bread and butter is their run game. Which no team has been able to stop this year, even in their losses. DB can and will run it down BC's throat if they so choose to. BC will not win the line of scrimmage or be able to push DB around. If both teams play to their potential DB wins by 2-3 scores. Watch and see.

Edited by WBNC83

23 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

No butt hurt over here but thanks for still thinking of me. I let that loss and game go Friday night. You should probably do the same. You've got a big game coming up in a few days. My prediction is simply based off the fact I've seen both teams play. DB is bigger, stronger and faster. They are just a better team all the way around. And their bread and butter is their run game. Which no team has been able to stop this year, even in their losses. DB can and will run it down BC's throat if they so choose to. BC will not win the line of scrimmage or be able to push DB around. If both teams play to their potential DB wins by 2-3 scores. Watch and see.

Every single team we have played this year is a lot bigger and faster than us. Outside of Maryville,  which is expected for anyone, I'd say we have done pretty good. A better team all the way around is just a bold statement. We may lose. Who knows. Find out friday. 

Unless Bradley just does not show up at all and plays just plain flat, they will not lose by 2-3 scores. 

• Upvote 1