Austin East vs Johnson County

Horn1

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Nope! However, I did see the “scoreboard” in 2014 and our offense wasnt very good that year.  :shock: Go JC!!

That was a really good team that should have won state.  That's like one of the only bad games in coach rankins career being shut out.  Our def was pretty bad that year too.

Just now, Horn1 said:

That was a really good team that should have won state.  That's like one of the only bad games in coach rankins career being shut out.  Our def was pretty bad that year too.

Agreed! QB position was in terrible shape that year heading into the playoffs. Started a soph QB in state game with zero experience along with not putting him in good situations during the championship game killed us. Way too much talent on that team to lose 7-0. CPA was a formidable opponent tho. Got to give them credit.

2 hours ago, horngoat said:

JC coaches desperately want to beat AE. That means alcoa comes to mountain city and coaching staff wants payback for '88 playoff loss.

Brother as much as we all would like to see this happen the chances of Alcoa losing to a 3A team are .0000001%.  I only put the 1 on the end in case they get lost on their way up there.  AE will win this game and then lose to Alcoa by 14 in the quarter finals. 

20 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Brother as much as we all would like to see this happen the chances of Alcoa losing to a 3A team are .0000001%.  I only put the 1 on the end in case they get lost on their way up there.  AE will win this game and then lose to Alcoa by 14 in the quarter finals. 

350.png

16 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

From what some folks in middle TN are saying, some of their 3A teams will win in the finals by 14 points.