#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Mavericks Excitement In Action !

It was only fair that the refs waited five seconds and not blow the whistle on that second Betsy TD.lol I guess forward motion gets to take a break. I couldn't be mad for laughing during many of the calls. That play almost topped the turn-over with a fumble being pounced on out of bounds. The Mavs just played at such a high level that it couldn't be taken away by terrible calls. The refs and Mavs were both a sight to behold.

• Upvote 1

I think we will be fine. Greeneville likes the bubble screen but more important they run a lot of different QB keepers. Fake hand off snap to the back instead of the QB. They really mix it up a lot. We have to keep everything in front of us this is going to be tough but we have high octane offense especially now that our running game has kicked in; this will be the difference. 

For the record I picked AC to get the win over the cyclones.   AC had the advantage of home field.   We all know AC has something to prove and they will have an opportunity come Friday night.   i hope the best for AC, but I also hope the best for Greene!  There's a few on here that would say Greene has it in the bag, but  also some AC folks would say the same thing about AC.   I have watched AC and I have watched Greene.   Greene is more physical up front and on D and offense is balance very well,  but AC has a powerful offense and AC seem to make thing happen when you think they can't and their defense is better than what they have been given credit for despite the Granger 40. Both are great teams and I personally think both teams want a win badly without a question.   This game will come down to who plays the smarted on defense and is able to shut down the run and the most big plays.   We all know both QB's can throw the ball and run, but this game will take a team effort and will need the whole offense to play better than the guy in front of them.   Defense will be a dog fight and that's what I am looking forward to seeing.   Who's going to wear out the fastest?   Man you gotta have heart to play this game and coach it too!  If you lose heart you might as well go home and the let the guy that has the heart step up.  What a privilege we have to watch this game and be a part of it.   These kids work hard week after week and they all deserve the respect.

51 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

For the record I picked AC to get the win over the cyclones.   AC had the advantage of home field.   We all know AC has something to prove and they will have an opportunity come Friday night.   i hope the best for AC, but I also hope the best for Greene!  There's a few on here that would say Greene has it in the bag, but  also some AC folks would say the same thing about AC.   I have watched AC and I have watched Greene.   Greene is more physical up front and on D and offense is balance very well,  but AC has a powerful offense and AC seem to make thing happen when you think they can't and their defense is better than what they have been given credit for despite the Granger 40. Both are great teams and I personally think both teams want a win badly without a question.   This game will come down to who plays the smarted on defense and is able to shut down the run and the most big plays.   We all know both QB's can throw the ball and run, but this game will take a team effort and will need the whole offense to play better than the guy in front of them.   Defense will be a dog fight and that's what I am looking forward to seeing.   Who's going to wear out the fastest?   Man you gotta have heart to play this game and coach it too!  If you lose heart you might as well go home and the let the guy that has the heart step up.  What a privilege we have to watch this game and be a part of it.   These kids work hard week after week and they all deserve the respect.

You have said a mouth full! And I can agree somewhat. You do really have to have heart and guts to play at this level! I think the Mavericks will finally have to play 4 quarters with an attitude no guts no glory. I know there is a lot on the line for both teams. The Mavericks have been reminded daily on how Greeneville has Mercy ruled us the past 2 years (Per Delvilman) The Mavericks have not forgot this and especially since we are talking about the same exact players that were Mercy ruled so bad. The Mavericks have been playing and wanting this game all year. and now it is Here!!!!!!!! There is a certain revenge here if you will from the Mavericks view. Another thing this is a home game for Greeneville which is another incentive for the Mavericks to be ready to play there best game of all time.  Greeneville is #1 Greeneville is good! But the Mavericks believe and have faith in all the work they did this past summer.