Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Here is my take on this game. Greenback is the favorite. They have been to two straight championship games and have one of the best running backs in the state. Gilbert is a man child and will run wild over and through South Pittsburg. The one big edge South Pittsburg has is in coaching and I'm sure that Grider  will have his team ready and prepared. Greenback has more speed and is explosive on offense. I will take Gilbert to lead Greenback to a 35-21 win. 

5 minutes ago, EastTennesseeExpert said:

Here is my take on this game. Greenback is the favorite. They have been to two straight championship games and have one of the best running backs in the state. Gilbert is a man child and will run wild over and through South Pittsburg. The one big edge South Pittsburg has is in coaching and I'm sure that Grider  will have his team ready and prepared. Greenback has more speed and is explosive on offense. I will take Gilbert to lead Greenback to a 35-21 win. 

I’m not so sure he will “run wild over and through” this SP defense. Many have tried and our defense has bent but rarely broke. 

Like orngnblk said, it’s gonna be a great game and we get to witness it. Pulling for my true Orange and Black to get the job done.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

The breakdown of this game is simple. Greenback is the best offense SP has seen and SP is the best defense Greenback has seen. Both teams just want a shot at gold and that’s what both have!

I beg to differ. Whitwell was the best offense South Pittsburg has seen all year. And then Good pasture. Good pasture moved the ball on us all night but just like Whitwell; couldn't punch it in. GB will punch it in twice.....

20 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

I beg to differ. Whitwell was the best offense South Pittsburg has seen all year. And then Good pasture. Good pasture moved the ball on us all night but just like Whitwell; couldn't punch it in. GB will punch it in twice.....

This guy whew!! My buddy Muskox came down with a couple of other football geniuses and watched you all play Whitwell earlier this year. According to him you all will have had to improve to beat us let alone mercy rule us like you keep calling for. No way we only score twice. If you hold us to 14 you just might win, I just dont see it.

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

This guy whew!! My buddy Muskox came down with a couple of other football geniuses and watched you all play Whitwell earlier this year. According to him you all will have had to improve to beat us let alone mercy rule us like you keep calling for. No way we only score twice. If you hold us to 14 you just might win, I just dont see it.

Only one person calling for mercy rule.  We didn’t play well against Whitwell earlier in the year as far as execution.  I’m glad you seen that game though.  

6 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I think it will be a close game. Any team that thinks this will be a blowout is crazy. Greenback has better athletes and skill guys. I think our defense is better. That washes things out to me.

Edited by powerp

1 minute ago, powerp said:

I think it will be a close game. Any team that thinks this will be a blowout is crazy.

I dont believe it will be a blowout either both teams are to well coached to have that happen. I think we match up well with what you do offensively. If we are clicking its a lot to stop, not saying you cant its just tough. It will all be settled 2 days from now.