Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, dawgsontop11 said:

That's completely true but not this year. You guys love living in the past, that's cute. 

Only reason you’re on this thread is because you’re like a large majority of the state in that you love when SP loses. We love having haters because it means people talk about us and they talk about us because there’s always something to talk about, usually winning. Believe us, we’ll be back, not so sure about you guys. And remember, until this year, nobody was talking about cornersville, ever, and most still don’t even know where it is. 

Just now, SP123 said:

Only reason you’re on this thread is because you’re like a large majority of the state in that you love when SP loses. We love having haters because it means people talk about us and they talk about us because there’s always something to talk about, usually winning. Believe us, we’ll be back, not so sure about you guys. And remember, until this year, nobody was talking about cornersville, ever, and most still don’t even know where it is. 

I dont.lol

Just now, dawgsontop11 said:

Too bad y'all will be watching from home. Will they be streaming it at Dixie freeze?

Yes, we will need to set this one out again. 62-12 the only two times our teams have ever met. Enjoy your trip to Cookeville. I was actually in awe of you guys awesome story, but you make it difficult to pull for you. 

Drumroll please....let the butt hurt comments begin. #9 had good size but he did not run all over us. He didn't have one break away run. SP has a good team, but throwing shade, complaining, and making excuses is just making it worse. We had a better QB, better receivers, better running backs, and better at special teams.  And I honesty think GB's D is just as good as SP's. Talk about how classless we are, but that's pretty much like calling the kettle black. Congrats to SP on a great season!

As for my Greenback Cherokees....we going back to the 'ship!  Woohoo!