Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Mike I have been doing this along time. All of this strength of schedule and such doesn't mean alot. I am not saying they haven't played anyone. Imo I just don't think they played a team as good as Dresden or TCA outside of Huntingdon.  In the end it doesn't matter it will all shake out Friday night. I'm a football junkie and watch alot of film and I will leave it at that. Cornersville is a good team and deserve everything they earned this season. I look for a good game Friday night.

Lee Corsco has been doing it for a long time, too.

Watched College GameDay recently?

Edited by cornerback10
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Mike I have been doing this along time. All of this strength of schedule and such doesn't mean alot. I am not saying they haven't played anyone. Imo I just don't think they played a team as good as Dresden or TCA outside of Huntingdon.  In the end it doesn't matter it will all shake out Friday night. I'm a football junkie and watch alot of film and I will leave it at that. Cornersville is a good team and deserve everything they earned this season. I look for a good game Friday night.

I do expect another great game. Both teams will need to play lights out if they expect to move on. Neither team can afford turnovers or penalties if they want to stay in game. 

Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to be sitting with my family tonight in the beautiful city of Chattanooga. 

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm gonna have to disagree LC68... It will not be a good game. LC is about to shred these little boys. CB10 is passionate about his team no doubt about it and I guess that's why it's gonna hurt so bad when the hammer is dropped and they realize that they are not even close to being on the same Level with LC...  Stop toying with this dude by making them think they can play with us. Please don't get mad cb10 I'm just being honest. 

Just now, Undisputed1977 said:

I'm gonna have to disagree LC68... It will not be a good game. LC is about to shred these little boys. CB10 is passionate about his team no doubt about it and I guess that's why it's gonna hurt so bad when the hammer is dropped and they realize that they are not even close to being on the same Level with LC...  Stop toying with this dude by making them think they can play with us. Please don't get mad cb10 I'm just being honest. 

Fake CB10, don’t speak unless spoken to. You know better.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

That's exactly how you need to reply... keep it on me because your team is useless, done, finished... however you want to put it... 

The only game Lake County will be playing after Friday will be on Madden.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I do expect another great game. Both teams will need to play lights out if they expect to move on. Neither team can afford turnovers or penalties if they want to stay in game. 

Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to be sitting with my family tonight in the beautiful city of Chattanooga. 

Picking your team to win...might get to see ya in Cookeville if we both make it. 

2 hours ago, Chad02 said:

You will have to worry about hearing cornersville name for several years we have 8 Juniors that have started since freshman year it's took time to get here but we here to stay now 

Impressive....though that's not as impressive as the fact that LC is starting 6 sophomores on offense and 5 sophomores and a freshman on defense. So you got what appears to be the makings of a good team next year, but what after that?

From D'Stew.

Cornersville
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 492 rushes for 4,252 yards and 57 TDs; 27 of 47 passing for 473 yards and 2 TDs; 4,725 total yards and 59 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 89%, Pass- 11%

Lake County
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 491 rushes for 3,712 yards and 56 TDs; 80 of 156 passing for 1,201 yards and 14 TDs; 4,913 total yards and 70 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 75%, Pass- 25%

36 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

From D'Stew.

Cornersville
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 492 rushes for 4,252 yards and 57 TDs; 27 of 47 passing for 473 yards and 2 TDs; 4,725 total yards and 59 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 89%, Pass- 11%

Lake County
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 491 rushes for 3,712 yards and 56 TDs; 80 of 156 passing for 1,201 yards and 14 TDs; 4,913 total yards and 70 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 75%, Pass- 25%

I would like to know were this guy got his stats from on LC? I find it kind of comical since I know the LC stat guy really well. Wing T for LC thats funny.