OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

15 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Cool your jets. I've known many of these kids and to be fair they haven't had as much success as the classes ahead or behind them. They've come a long way since getting blanked by Alcoa a few years back in 8th grade. Things can change and like I said I'm happy they worked hard to get there.

Nothing to cool pal. Just sticking up for the kids that have worked their butts off.  There have been several classes that have gotten beat by alcoa in the 8th grade. Attribute about 50% to coaching and 50% to young boys. Many times they arwnt in the right positions.  But to say that there are only 2 skill players in this class is ridiculous.  I could name at least 6 right off hand. I have know most of them since they were lil Rebs.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:29 PM, GREYRIDERx said:

Yes they do play with a chip on their shoulder. That is all we have heard about them from everyone else out there. But as a parent of 2 of those " weak sophomores" I say get ready because these sophs are gonna take some names. Many of them are going to be playing alot this season.  And btw , there are more than just 2 skill players.

I went to see them play against Heritage last year and they looked good to me. A lot changes between the junior high and high school so that has never crossed my mind about wins and loses. I could give you an all county team the past 15 years from the junior high and it would look more like a help find this kid poster than an all star team. I could name fifty kids that didn't get a nickel's worth of playing time at the junior high and became some of the all time greats at the high school.  Kelby Brock who is playing for Mercer and Carl Stewart who started at Auburn would be just some of the names that comes to mind right off bat. The only thing I have ever had a concern about is all the sudden the players out dipped into the thirties and the way attrition usually works it would show up in the numbers at the high school. This has been going on the past three years on the 9th grade team but the attrition level has not been as high meaning as you coined it, the Bus riders and steak eaters have moved on out to pasture a lot earlier than in the past. 

OR will be 2-2 at best after the first four games just like last year...BUT if they lose to HVA, it will be 1-3. Why, why, WHY does Gaddis FRONT LOAD the schedule with teams like HVA, DB, and Farragut??????????????????????

That is NOT a smart philosophy Gaddis! You need to wise up Gaddis! I will NEVER understand that line of thinking!!!!!!!

Will SOMEONE please explain this to me?

No, someone CANNOT explain this to me because it's INEXPLICABLE!!!!!!!

FRUSTRATED.......

13 minutes ago, catswild said:

OR will be 2-2 at best after the first four games just like last year...BUT if they lose to HVA, it will be 1-3. Why, why, WHY does Gaddis FRONT LOAD the schedule with teams like HVA, DB, and Farragut??????????????????????

That is NOT a smart philosophy Gaddis! You need to wise up Gaddis! I will NEVER understand that line of thinking!!!!!!!

Will SOMEONE please explain this to me?

No, someone CANNOT explain this to me because it's INEXPLICABLE!!!!!!!

FRUSTRATED.......

Because Scott Co & Seymour was already taken. First come first serve. Lol

• Upvote 1