Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Ask the Union City folks how good Waverly is. They chased after them all afternoon. And that was without their big-time running back.

There is no slight towards Waverly. Big fan of them. But I have Seen them drop the big one to many times. Just like a few years ago when they were the One and the other region Four came to their house and beat them..  I am From Missouri they have to show me in the big one. I still Say they are very good, but they have to go through region 7. Peabody will have something to say about it. 

Edited by BigEdMo

11 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Ask the Union City folks how good Waverly is. They chased after them all afternoon. And that was without their big-time running back.

Union city lost their whole team due to graduation. I’m not saying they won’t be good.  We have 4 running backs if you include the quarterback. Two of them are 6 feet and over 200lbs. If waverlys line play is better on offense they may be the ones to beat but their  offensive line was small last year and their defense wasn’t that great.  Trenton’s secondary is composed of 2 to 3 years starters. 

8 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Region 7A once again will have fun games to watch this year. Everyone knows what Peabody will bring to the table, but Union City always seems to find their way to win. Adamsville, TCA, and McKenzie will be no slouch either. It should be a fun and exciting football season. 

Welcome to the T Golden pride!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE REGION7

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Union city lost their whole team due to graduation. I’m not saying they won’t be good.  We have 4 running backs if you include the quarterback. Two of them are 6 feet and over 200lbs. If waverlys line play is better on offense they may be the ones to beat but their  offensive line was small last year and their defense wasn’t that great.  Trenton’s secondary is composed of 2 to 3 years starters. 

Noah will stun everyone at QB,I do worry about losing him as a wide receiver though! Roll Golden Tide

We from the East have already conceded defeat. The West apparently has the top 50 best teams in 2A. the East will settle with the remaining post 50 rankings end of season. Whoever makes it from the East this year will already knowingly be ranked 51 end of season. Thanks for letting our kids be on the field with you at least once and take it easy on us after kickoff may as well put in JV to at least make it interesting. Its obvious we should seek the council of Bill Cosby so we can forget what happens to us during the game, you know all the shame, heartbreak, crying that a good whoopin ensues. We have already started forgoing practice and started practicing consoling each other. It's the only way to move forward at this point with the ability to see the future. I hope at the very least my Meigs County Tigers can be at least 55th. Thank you gentleman for your time. Good day.

For the record, this is a joke... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We from the East have already conceded defeat. The West apparently has the top 50 best teams in 2A. the East will settle with the remaining post 50 rankings end of season. Whoever makes it from the East this year will already knowingly be ranked 51 end of season. Thanks for letting our kids be on the field with you at least once and take it easy on us after kickoff may as well put in JV to at least make it interesting. Its obvious we should seek the council of Bill Cosby so we can forget what happens to us during the game, you know all the shame, heartbreak, crying that a good whoopin ensues. We have already started forgoing practice and started practicing consoling each other. It's the only way to move forward at this point with the ability to see the future. I hope at the very least my Meigs County Tigers can be at least 55th. Thank you gentleman for your time. Good day.

Great comment!! We just don't talk as much..just play the game between the goal post! Who ever represents the East will be the underdog..which is a good place to be. Good luck to all teams in your respective Region and let's see how it plays out!!

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This thread should have been a west TN thread instead of " Top Teams of 2A thread."  But, no one from the East has posted on this thread until now.