Greeneville @ DB

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

WaCoJaCo is right about the band parents/friends/relatives/etc...   I only see DB play every now and then but have noticed at times some of the crowd leaves after halftime (i.e., after the band performance).    This game will be way too close for anyone to leave though so I would expect a good crowd all the way to the end.     Devils fans, I'm sure a lot of you may want to drop by Pals B4 the game, better get there early...

I've seen them leave in games that we're not decided until the very end

On 7/7/2018 at 7:09 PM, BatmanDevil said:

Nothing about last years game was a surprise to me.I expected DB " years ago " to be a state contender in 6A last year but knew they had lost some great talent along the way and at the same time got some great talent from the underclass  to help make up those losses.I don't know if the better team won or not last year,but the only thing that matters is who has the most points when it's over.This is not your normal 4A team in Greeneville and Dobyns Bennett is loaded with great athletes walking the halls.So if DB wins by 35 or Greeneville has it's 9th graders in to finish off a huge win,I won't be surprised.I might be if either team doesn't give their all.I seen that during a scrimmage one year between the schools and I'm still mad about that Devil team not having more pride on that day.I don't expect either of these teams to not give 100% nomatter what the score....

im calling BS on this one brother....First off...HELLO 'ER-BODY, good to be back on coacht and seeing all my fellow  HS football junkies. Wish there were more of us, but there's not so i'll just have to settle for smackin around some "injuns" til aug 17 and the following days.....ok, back to you BatBro, you dont fof one dang second beleive that DB is capable of beating us by 35. I sure dont. I think everyone is beatable, but there are some teams that you just know arent getting blown out by anyone and I think the greene team meets that standard. Having said that, Im gona have to study up on your injuns a little before i make my game day victory prediction.....i WILL say this....best of luck to ALL the kids out there bustin thier humps in this heat. 

On 7/14/2018 at 6:01 PM, BatmanDevil said:

Besty , Anderson county and Greeneville have the biggest targets on their backs  in this part of the 4A state.Who knows what will come out of the middle and western part this year.Everyone talking about these three reminds me of a couple years ago with KC,Fulton and Greeneville.The early money was on Catholic with Fulton and Greeneville just behind.Yep,none of them even made the semi's.

inside sources tell me to look for maplewood out of that "end" of the state 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:40 PM, BatmanDevil said:

I wish all high school games were streamed and then put on a database we could all go and watch anytime for free.I don't have a clue if it is but this game should be on tv so that every local NET fan can watch it.For all the folks that are not able to get out on Friday nights,Either one of these things would be great.

im glad games arent on tv or streamed, cause if that were the case, all 17 people that watch my greene devil vids would no longer have a reason to...HA

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

haha....i love this post. A "shot" at the devils, wrapped up in a nice fat "yall will win it all"  compliment...well done blaze

My pleasure BVD, we have missed you on here, welcome back......   BTW, it is buried way back there somewhere, but I am predicting the Tribe to take this one 24-23.    That is a way of saying that it is anybody's game....  a missed tackle here, a dropped pass there, an offsides everywhere.....  here there and everywhere..    However I am serious in expecting some 4A GOLD to come back to GREENE

6 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

How so? Greeneville has 2 

Kingsport has 4, plus the original Pals and the headquarters of Pals. We could shut down your Pals from our headquarters if we wish. And besides that, the food they serve in Greeneville is the food they have left over from the previous day from the Kingsport locations.

I just made that last part up,

Edited by WaCoJaCo

9 hours ago, BVDevil said:

im calling BS on this one brother....First off...HELLO 'ER-BODY, good to be back on coacht and seeing all my fellow  HS football junkies. Wish there were more of us, but there's not so i'll just have to settle for smackin around some "injuns" til aug 17 and the following days.....ok, back to you BatBro, you dont fof one dang second beleive that DB is capable of beating us by 35. I sure dont. I think everyone is beatable, but there are some teams that you just know arent getting blown out by anyone and I think the greene team meets that standard. Having said that, Im gona have to study up on your injuns a little before i make my game day victory prediction.....i WILL say this....best of luck to ALL the kids out there bustin thier humps in this heat. 

I can't remember the exact year but it seems like yesterday when DB and South was about to play a game. DB was really down that year and South had their best team ever. All the talk out of South was how they were going to name the score and rub DB's face in it. Some of the predictions coming from the South fans was in the neighborhood of 60 something to nothing. Does anyone remember what that final score was that year? It's a rather famous score and was talked about for quite some time. Not saying Greeneville is like South but sometimes you never know.

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I can't remember the exact year but it seems like yesterday when DB and South was about to play a game. DB was really down that year and South had their best team ever. All the talk out of South was how they were going to name the score and rub DB's face in it. Some of the predictions coming from the South fans was in the neighborhood of 60 something to nothing. Does anyone remember what that final score was that year? It's a rather famous score and was talked about for quite some time. Not saying Greeneville is like South but sometimes you never know.

Hmmmm  would that be 2006 with a score of John Riggins to zip