Mairvul goes ovur two Fox Loan-Us

STARSNBARS

**** Public service announcement ***

Gates will open at 5:00 but the better news is that the Maryville AD will have a link from Catholic on Monday that will allow you to purchase tickets on-line and avoid the ticket line. I hope the app works as advertised and you can just have your admittance validated with your phone. Ms. Irishbball will be confirming your tix at a separate entrance apart from the normal ticket line.

*** RW she can definitely be swayed by any desserts.....to speed your processing.

7 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

Gates will open at 5:00 but the better news is that the Maryville AD will have a link from Catholic on Monday that will allow you to purchase tickets on-line and avoid the ticket line. I hope the app works as advertised and you can just have your admittance validated with your phone. Ms. Irishbball will be confirming your tix at a separate entrance apart from the normal ticket line.

*** RW she can definitely be swayed by any desserts.....to speed your processing.

I believe this is the link you are referencing:

https://gofan.co/app/events/32847?utm_source=TwitterPost&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FBWeek1&utm_term=TN11339&utm_content=32847-TN11339-at-TN11335

52 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

I don’t make desserts much anymore. I changed my eating habits last December. I could bring her a protein shake lol 

Edited by rebelwoman87

16 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I don’t make desserts much anymore. I changed my eating habits last December. I could bring her a protein shake lol 

You sure did, I was asking Stars where you were setting at the other night at the Central game and he said right behind you to the left. We both started laughing because I didn't recognize you at a quick glance.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sure be nice if those tickets had a seat number on them. Right now all those are good for are the rights to enter a 200 yard dash when the gates open. The winner gets a good seat and so does all their buddies with a big long blanket reserving their spot when they eventually get there.

The ticket window/line can be pretty slow since there is just one gate...

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Thanks for updating me on the Irish happenings. LOL I just know my wife said they were starting the mobile tickets and she was asked to check people in. Looks great in theory.

12 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Thanks for updating me on the Irish happenings. LOL I just know my wife said they were starting the mobile tickets and she was asked to check people in. Looks great in theory.

Just curious on what the third party vendor's take is from the price of the tickets.  Like you say, in theory it's great.