Mairvul goes ovur two Fox Loan-Us

STARSNBARS

10 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Curious, anyone going to post anything about who’s going to win or lose and why ? Would love to see this game in person.

I think Maravul is gonna get it done because of coaching and discipline but after Catholic put up such a good fight against Alcoa in their scrimmage I’m kinda worried. 

I think Catholic came over to Alcoa and played possum in that workout they did so the word would get back to Maryville. Some of them boys that saw that carried on like Alcoa pushed them back to Knoxville that evening. I do know Alcoa has some good linemen but we're talking about a couple of D1 players here not kids that are signing grant and aids with Itchy Witchy State Community College. This being away and knowing how Knox Refs love Maryville this will be a tough one.

49 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think Catholic came over to Alcoa and played possum in that workout they did so the word would get back to Maryville. Some of them boys that saw that carried on like Alcoa pushed them back to Knoxville that evening. I do know Alcoa has some good linemen but we're talking about a couple of D1 players here not kids that are signing grant and aids with Itchy Witchy State Community College. This being away and knowing how Knox Refs love Maryville this will be a tough one.

We play opossum at Catholic Barney.... I can assure you our line wasn’t dominated like Alcoa thought.

2 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Curious, anyone going to post anything about who’s going to win or lose and why ? Would love to see this game in person.

Catholic is replacing almost all of their skill people and one of the top linemen in the country. With that being said, there are three junior linemen with Power 5 D1 offers and tons of experience. Going into an  opening  game with so many new starters is tough and certainly compounded with it being Maryville