Tennessee Super 25 high school football poll

kwc

4 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Maybe EHS to an educated person with logic. However, some will continue to doubt those three schools no matter what. Remember when folks doubted how Maryville would do moving up classes. Remember folks doubting how they would do after GQ left. Always going to be those people.

Maryville and Brentwood should be 1 and 2. Whatever order you want them in until proven otherwise. Sports writers and whoever should really follow east tn football more.

2 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Always going to be those people.

Those people are:

Tom Kreager- Statewide high school sports editor for the USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. 

Michael Murphy - Tennessean, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. (Father Ryan/UTC Grad)

Diana C. Nearhos - KnoxNews Prep editor, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. (Boston College Grad)

Cecil Joyce - DNJ, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee.  One Oakland article per day.

George Robinson - Prep writer at The Leaf-Chronicle, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. ( WKU Grad)

Michael Odom - High school sports writer for The Jackson Sun, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee.

11 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Those people are:

Tom Kreager- Statewide high school sports editor for the USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. 

Michael Murphy - Tennessean, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. (Father Ryan/UTC Grad)

Diana C. Nearhos - KnoxNews Prep editor, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. (Boston College Grad)

Cecil Joyce - DNJ, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee.  One Oakland article per day.

George Robinson - Prep writer at The Leaf-Chronicle, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee. ( WKU Grad)

Michael Odom - High school sports writer for The Jackson Sun, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee.

I ask Cecil where he had Maryville, and he told me 3rd. Oakland is the best team in the DNJ's coverage area, so of course they are going to focus on them. Writers are going to be biased to the area that they cover. DB used to be hilariously overrated because most of the AP voters lived in that part of the state

17 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Thanks Man! It's been a minute. Kids grown and gone and my wife and I have moved to Clearwater, Florida. Sho do miss Friday Night Lights! God knows that went by way too fast!

Imma trollin!

Also glad to see you back!

There is some really good games where you are living now and I have it on good authority that if you buy a ticket they will let you in to watch.  LOL

16 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I ask Cecil where he had Maryville, and he told me 3rd. Oakland is the best team in the DNJ's coverage area, so of course they are going to focus on them. Writers are going to be biased to the area that they cover. DB used to be hilariously overrated because most of the AP voters lived in that part of the state

If Cecil had them 3rd (23 points) , somebody really dropped them way down to end up at 7. I happen to know the picks of one other pollster. I like Cecil, and am aware of the Murfreesboro model of sports. We have the opposite around here. They are afraid of offending the other schools, so we don't get as many articles as we (and Alcoa) should.