South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I didnt think I was ever gonna make it back.  I was up there at that Tucker mans field last year watching that championship game and that durn orngnblack man took me to one of them college bars and got me some of that Tennessee whiskey.   I thought he was going to take me back to that Tucker mans field.  I garuntee you that was a bunch of mess.  Next thing I knew he had me loaded up and took me back to Greenback and held ole RD hostage. These durn Greenback people wouldnt even give me my fudge rounds and red bull.  They made me eat twinkies. They got real mad at me cause I said that durn Ryan man cheated on that sideline play.   I garuntee you it made me real mad.  I offered to give them Greenback people my Murphy Fair book collection if they would let me go.  I couldnt even look at Murphys new pole and Murphy couldnt give me my new Murphy Fair book.   They took be to that durn CAK game at that Ryan mans field and tied me up to a chair in the back of one of them durn pickup trucks.  I felt like aunt Edna from the durn Griswalds.  I told that orgnblack man that I had to go use that Ryan mans bathroom and he let me go.  I slipped out that durn gate and was looking for my billy goat to ride home.  They had done turned him loose to.  I started walking and some man picked me up near that Vonore place and gave me a ride to Chattanooga.  I immediately found me a Murphy Fair book at that durn cleaners place so I could read about our boys.   Let me ask you a question.  Why is Grider already being lazy and giving our boys two weeks of not playing a game?  I am going to try to come watch our boys this Friday against this Cocks man if I can come up with enough money to get in Griders stadium.  I spent all my money getting back home from Greenback since I couldnt find my goat to ride.  Then I went and seen that man at Foodland today and spent all my money buying fudge rounds and Red bull.  This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I thought for sure Pegleg made sure to leave him with that native tribe when we were looking for a kicker!

Edited by powerp

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I didnt think I was ever gonna make it back.  I was up there at that Tucker mans field last year watching that championship game and that durn orngnblack man took me to one of them college bars and got me some of that Tennessee whiskey.   I thought he was going to take me back to that Tucker mans field.  I garuntee you that was a bunch of mess.  Next thing I knew he had me loaded up and took me back to Greenback and held ole RD hostage. These durn Greenback people wouldnt even give me my fudge rounds and red bull.  They made me eat twinkies. They got real mad at me cause I said that durn Ryan man cheated on that sideline play.   I garuntee you it made me real mad.  I offered to give them Greenback people my Murphy Fair book collection if they would let me go.  I couldnt even look at Murphys new pole and Murphy couldnt give me my new Murphy Fair book.   They took be to that durn CAK game at that Ryan mans field and tied me up to a chair in the back of one of them durn pickup trucks.  I felt like aunt Edna from the durn Griswalds.  I told that orgnblack man that I had to go use that Ryan mans bathroom and he let me go.  I slipped out that durn gate and was looking for my billy goat to ride home.  They had done turned him loose to.  I started walking and some man picked me up near that Vonore place and gave me a ride to Chattanooga.  I immediately found me a Murphy Fair book at that durn cleaners place so I could read about our boys.   Let me ask you a question.  Why is Grider already being lazy and giving our boys two weeks of not playing a game?  I am going to try to come watch our boys this Friday against this Cocks man if I can come up with enough money to get in Griders stadium.  I spent all my money getting back home from Greenback since I couldnt find my goat to ride.  Then I went and seen that man at Foodland today and spent all my money buying fudge rounds and Red bull.  This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy this is not completely true,i was down there at Cookeville watching our team win a state championship and talkin to those two Alcoa guys when Bass saw me and sent me a message to come up to the Press Box that you wanted to talk to me about that sideline play.That press box smelled like stump wiskey and pizza!You were toasted and Bass was laughing his butt off at you.You got real mad when i said that was a legal play,then you started crying about Wendy leaving you and talking about not winning your playoff game against us.Thats when Gbnation came up there and heard you talking about Wendy and how depressed you were.You told him you was moving to GB because you didnt want to see that Grider man again and couldnt handle running into Wendy, and Nation said his son was off to college and you could stay with him.Then the thursday before the CAK game he caught you on his sons hudl account trying to figure out his password so you could steal our secrets and he called me to come get you.I made you go to the CAK game and you said you wanted to go to that Blackhelmets truck to eat wings,but got real mad when he didnt have any and stole their twinkies!That muskox guy tied you up to a chair and made you watch the game.Thats when you asked to go to the bathroom.We havent seen you since.You were not "kidnapped"

Oh and your goat is in Alcoa,that throwdeslant guy came and got it before they Beat those Knox Rams 49-0,he rode it around the field at halftime.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Now Roy this is not completely true,i was down there at Cookeville watching our team win a state championship and talkin to those two Alcoa guys when Bass saw me and sent me a message to come up to the Press Box that you wanted to talk to me about that sideline play.That press box smelled like stump wiskey and pizza!You were toasted and Bass was laughing his butt off at you.You got real mad when i said that was a legal play,then you started crying about Wendy leaving you and talking about not winning your playoff game against us.Thats when Gbnation came up there and heard you talking about Wendy and how depressed you were.You told him you was moving to GB because you didnt want to see that Grider man again and couldnt handle running into Wendy, and Nation said his son was off to college and you could stay with him.Then the thursday before the CAK game he caught you on his sons hudl account trying to figure out his password so you could steal our secrets and he called me to come get you.I made you go to the CAK game and you said you wanted to go to that Blackhelmets truck to eat wings,but got real mad when he didnt have any and stole their twinkies!That muskox guy tied you up to a chair and made you watch the game.Thats when you asked to go to the bathroom.We havent seen you since.You were not "kidnapped"

Oh and your goat is in Alcoa,that throwdeslant guy came and got it before they Beat those Knox Rams 49-0,he rode it around the field at halftime.

What kind of mess is this? I was on that nation mans computer trying to get on that coacht page to make our boys a website against those Sequatchie boys.   I garuntee you fellars had me held hostage over that durn sideline play.  Let me ask you a question.  Is my durn goat at that Rankin mans field? I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess.  I garuntee you if that muskox man gets to come to Griders field this year im getting that Burnett man to arrest him for assault.  He tied me up real tight.  You think im joking but im not. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I was on that nation mans computer trying to get on that coacht page to make our boys a website against those Sequatchie boys.   I garuntee you fellars had me held hostage over that durn sideline play.  Let me ask you a question.  Is my durn goat at that Rankin mans field? I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess.  I garuntee you if that muskox man gets to come to Griders field this year im getting that Burnett man to arrest him for assault.  He tied me up real tight.  You think im joking but im not. 

I am glad you got back home!

So the biggest question since who shot JR is finally answered. Welcome back you old geezer. As you can see we just had a few SP posters on here since you've been gone and we've had the help of a few Greenback, Whitwell, Jasper and Seq on here trying to console us about you. We done thought you left this world Roy. Now PowerP can start making those crazy predictions again since your back. 

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

The prodigal son has returned! :popcorneater:

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I've been trying to hold things together Roy. In fact we all have.  I even used your profile pic all last week. No joking. 

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Im not falling for your mess. You would have to sign in my durn name to get my picture.  You think im joking but im not. 

So what u trying to say Roy??? ST and Roy 1 in the same?

Glad your back Roy. I believe your story about being kidnapped and tied up real tight. That Hargis man needs to write a book called 126 Miles of Hate. That orngnblack man must be plumb full of hate to pull off a scheme like this mess right here. He done hornswoggled  you real good. That aunt Edna stuff ain't funny. I'm surprised they didn't do your billy goad like Edna's dog. If that throwdeslant man has your goat it's good as gone. He's the meanest man in Blount County. I think he hit that Wilson man real hard a few times.