Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

long time T reader, first comment but I have to agree with dtownfan. We have good talent just need to clean up our fouls. If we play a sound clean game this will be closer than many think. with that said after last year I know how talented this LC team is. Either way I'm ready to make the long trip and cheer our boys on.

This first game will be fun & exciting for both teams & fans. But the 2nd game, a rematch in playoffs will be super fun & super exciting. Well, IF we meet. Last years huge upset, surprise victory by Hillcrest (7-6... still smh), the only thing I can assume is our guys looking forward to next game, which I think would have been LC. We wanting to beat y'all again proving it wasn't a fluke win. Man oh man, the oddities of football smashed that plan all to pieces, like it does just about every week. I hope the memory of that loss puts a fire under our Lions & a strong motivation to beat Falcons again. No doubt LC still burning about last years reg season game, and y'all will be super pumped up. Maybe some don't know, but LC has twice as many Silver & Gold (is that right? Two of each?), & though in past, & we all know previous times & years records, failures, trophies, etc will not affect this game now, it can instill a sense of a winning history, culture of confidence, & expectation of success-- (a mindset of: if they did it, so can we... and do it in even more remarkable fashion!) -- which LC having 2x more trophies may have some impact (as stated) on current players & game. Lions are newcomers to this Finals stuff, Falcons are grizzled old veterans who want to show Dresden newbies how its done. Or sumin like that. 

I think I'm rambling & waddling all over the place (btw, I drive a Rambler, so I'm entitled.. Ha. J/K), spewing typical jibberish & hot air. .. 

Both our teams gonna be UP for this. May make for early game mistakes & momentum shifts, but I hope both teams play their absolute best, flawless 110+% from both, no injuries or bad mistakes.. So both will know the best team that night won. Both were well-oiled machines on offense, & both dialed in on a stingy, tough defense, ... With results showing better team won. Hope both teams injury free, and have a near-perfect game in all aspects... so there are no excuses, what if's, or should have been's.. just a fun game with decisive finish, where all must admit that the winning team was admittedly better this night.  And that team will be.... --drum rolls please, .... cymbals clang.. drum bams... ***TA-DA*** DRESDEN LIONS PLUCK FALCONS YET AGAIN! The score will be what it is, a W is a W, and getting one against the resurgent & worthy LC Falcons at their home field will be another meaningful feather in our cap. .. Go LIONS! Defeather those falcons! 

Edited by HevyReturns

14 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Why am I feeling  a little butthurt and ripped off here? There's only one Pride and it all starts with a P!!!! Lol

No originality in the T anymore.  We shall have PPride and DPride. D is in front of P in alphabet just like football. Or I think it is. lol 

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

No originality in the T anymore.  We shall have PPride and DPride. D is in front of P in alphabet just like football. Or I think it is. lol 

Not a lot of options for names in the T anymore. PPride I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt. I do enjoy your posts but this name was not after you haha. What kind of Dresden fan would I be if I copied a Tide fan? 

37 minutes ago, DresdenPride said:

Not a lot of options for names in the T anymore. PPride I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt. I do enjoy your posts but this name was not after you haha. What kind of Dresden fan would I be if I copied a Tide fan? 

I need a anxiety blanket now,someone bring me a Celine dion CD and a gallon of Hagen Dauz,I m soooo hurttt, hahahahah,welcome bud,love this place,you stay outta this YSOTAN