Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Not trying to take jabs here, but how does our line compare to the above mentioned teams?

I believe if our coaches had stayed in the two back set you guys would have never stopped it. TC line was getting major movement. When they went back to one back with motion it seems u guys were in good shape. The secret to beating u guys is foot to foot and run right at you. U guys are quick and run good side to side. I was impressed with u guys as a whole. Heard yalls qb is out for year. Is that true? I don’t care which team it is I don’t like seeing any kid get hurt and especially one who is committed to playing for his team ! 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, RTD said:

The region is sewed up everyone else is playing for 3rd but Watertown showed TC where they need to improve and like they say iron sharpens iron 

Exactly. TC sharpened WT last year, WT did the same thing last night. If they meet again in the playoffs it’s will be a classic. I just hope everyone is healed up from the haymakers that were thrown by both sides last night.

25 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

Exactly. TC sharpened WT last year, WT did the same thing last night. If they meet again in the playoffs it’s will be a classic. I just hope everyone is healed up from the haymakers that were thrown by both sides last night.

Exactly hopefully both teams are injury free rest of the season and both have everyone back if they meet again I was very impressed with Watertown coaching and gameplan it was a hard-hitting game 

Wow! What a game! 2 of the best teams in 2A IMO! Congrats to the Tigers, Watertown Defense is 1 the best they’ve had in 2 years big difference from last year. Running Backs and Receivers look great over 3 games. Overall team speed is better.  TC is going to be Okay and will be a force to contend with come play off time. praying  for all the players who were injured Friday night. 

1 hour ago, TigerFan76 said:

Wow! What a game! 2 of the best teams in 2A IMO! Congrats to the Tigers, Watertown Defense is 1 the best they’ve had in 2 years big difference from last year. Running Backs and Receivers look great over 3 games. Overall team speed is better.  TC is going to be Okay and will be a force to contend with come play off time. praying  for all the players who were injured Friday night. 

TC will have all state qb back in 3 weeks 

10 hours ago, RTD said:

TC still has a huge problem since last year with stopping the wildcat and WT took full advantage of it just like last year with Macon and East Robertson did the same thing with great success 

East Robertson looks improved from last year. Not sure how much improved, but they’ve been building for the past couple of years. I’m glad TC gets them before WT does so we can get an idea of just how much they’ve developed. 

Edited by PurpleReign
typo
  • Upvote 1