AP POLL CLASS 2A AUGUST 27 2018

Southtowner

2 hours ago, Volstate said:

Definitely not a wrap by any means!! Marion, Tyner, meigs, Watertown, will all have a say in that as well  I think best team will be next year in my opinion but you never know bout injuries etc

If Trousdale is as good as I think they could be they will be a beast. Marion won’t be a contender this year or next for sure. Maybe after that they will have a good shot again. 

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Peabody sitting in the same situation,it is nice to have young talent!!!

One of the best games I've seen in the last decade is the middle school matchup between Huntingdons and Peabodys junior classes. Peabody won in a bunch of over times. Great game with an enormous amount of talent on the field. Seems like Peabodys tailback drove up in a Buick!

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

One of the best games I've seen in the last decade is the middle school matchup between Huntingdons and Peabodys junior classes. Peabody won in a bunch of over times. Great game with an enormous amount of talent on the field. Seems like Peabodys tailback drove up in a Buick!

Great game it was!!!!! 

5 hours ago, Volstate said:

Definitely not a wrap by any means!! Marion, Tyner, meigs, Watertown, will all have a say in that as well  I think best team will be next year in my opinion but you never know bout injuries etc

Doesn't Watertown have a fair amount of starters that are Seniors? I know Price and the QB are seniors and thought the majority of the Oline was as well.

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Very true if you consider bright finishing 2nd in the region lol I'm just playing with you 

That could happen, but I think these two teams have been playing each other since Junior Pro with H2O winning some and TC winning some. I know these don’t count because kids grow up, but it does go a long way mentally with these kids. I know I read a post on one of these threads saying that the days of us being down 14-0 before we got off the bus are over is true. 

TC’s reputation / heritage has always intimidated teams and I just don’t see that being the case anymore. That is not because TC is still not a great team, it’s just a mixture of how kids are today and other things.

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That could happen, but I think these two teams have been playing each other since Junior Pro with H2O winning some and TC winning some. I know these don’t count because kids grow up, but it does go a long way mentally with these kids. I know I read a post on one of these threads saying that the days of us being down 14-0 before we got off the bus are over is true. 

TC’s reputation / heritage has always intimidated teams and I just don’t see that being the case anymore. That is not because TC is still not a great team, it’s just a mixture of how kids are today and other things.

I can believe that, but the question for me is not being down 14 before you get off the bus it's getting down 14 and then the thought of oh crap we are on the creekbank and we are down 2 scores and you start to force the issue and the next time you look up at the scoreboard it's 35-0

2 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I can believe that, but the question for me is not being down 14 before you get off the bus it's getting down 14 and then the thought of oh crap we are on the creekbank and we are down 2 scores and you start to force the issue and the next time you look up at the scoreboard it's 35-0

TC is good enough to do that for sure if your kids don’t have the right mind set. That is what worries me about this game. H2O hasn’t been tested yet. We will see!