South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Man that's a lot of weak excuses coming from a Pirate fan!!!.... 

Weak excuses.........................LOPWOAO, Youngon there ain’t 1 excuse. The only thing yous post did was give OP an opportunity to LOPAO. Recon coacht fellers would love to hear yous excuse fer allowing your skillet slinger to wear the bigger pair of britches round your cave. Testimonial time fer you is coming with a HEEP of repentance before being welcomed back to the Speedway. Got get to breakroom, lots of chatter expected 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

We will be ready to play this game. Coach Mathis will have us in the right positions and will have some good plays ready. I know that he had some more plays last week vs Bledsoe that he saved for this game. If they had tied us last week then he was going to have to run them in overtime but since our defense stopped them it let Coach Mathis save his plays he had saved for overtime. Pitchburg is a good team but they are not as good as last year. If we do not make mistakes we will have a chance to win the game. I think we have been saving our best plays for this game and the Tyner game because they are the best teams we play early in our season. Toney, and Alex will do their thing in this game and will not be stopped. We have a whole lot of good running backs that will be ready to play in this game. We just have to play better defense. If we do then we will have a chance vs Pitchburg. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

We will be ready to play this game. Coach Mathis will have us in the right positions and will have some good plays ready. I know that he had some more plays last week vs Bledsoe that he saved for this game. If they had tied us last week then he was going to have to run them in overtime but since our defense stopped them it let Coach Mathis save his plays he had saved for overtime. Pitchburg is a good team but they are not as good as last year. If we do not make mistakes we will have a chance to win the game. I think we have been saving our best plays for this game and the Tyner game because they are the best teams we play early in our season. Toney, and Alex will do their thing in this game and will not be stopped. We have a whole lot of good running backs that will be ready to play in this game. We just have to play better defense. If we do then we will have a chance vs Pitchburg. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

Ehhh

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

Way to keep the faith, Baghdad Bob!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Keep the faith, my friend. Many rivalry games are not determined by talent. Seen it too many times. 

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I can't argue with this.  Nothing wrong with supporting your team.  I look for a good game.

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Weak excuses.........................LOPWOAO, Youngon there ain’t 1 excuse. The only thing yous post did was give OP an opportunity to LOPAO. Recon coacht fellers would love to hear yous excuse fer allowing your skillet slinger to wear the bigger pair of britches round your cave. Testimonial time fer you is coming with a HEEP of repentance before being welcomed back to the Speedway. Got get to breakroom, lots of chatter expected 

No excuses just raising a nephew who has went to Jasper all his life so I support him 100% even when I couldn't persuade him into coming to the speedway ... And the Skillet Slinger didnt go there so that has nothing to do with it either... Hopefully it'll be a good feud.... I had to make some kind of comment this thread is dead for it to be the best Rivalry in the State!!!

9 hours ago, sportman said:

Don't miss quote me. I like all people.  But, it does bother me to have fair weather fans. As you can see I have been on coacht since 2003 posting and haven't gone anywhere. My family and me have been to most all games including the away games, so yes we were part of that 1/4 crowd that night. As in most schools, and I will say SP for sure since I know about us, that we will have people that don't know jack about the team but show up and act like there the biggest Pirate booster when it comes to going to the state championship.  I have to say one thing though Truth, at least you show you are a real warrior and to bad some of the other's that use to get on here and talk about the game are no where to be found. Be safe.

Both teams have their fairweather fan bases.  There are a few that stay on here, but both have been spoiled by some great teams, and the site has ran some off when the nonsense shows up.   That being said, both of our crowds are probably still better than the tiger followers, or at least they were last year.