South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

24 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? You aint coming back that easy.  I garuntee you theys gonna be some repenting.  You will have to clean up real good where you slipped in that sewer line.  You think im joking but im not. 

No repenting on my end... It was done for all the right reasons... Better watch your back tonight Roy I might have my friend that fires that Grider mans cannon shoot one your way!!!

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This is a good synopsis.  I agree with two years ago, and even last year talent was probably even, and we got blasted.   Vic has owned this coaching matchup and will continue to do so I believe.  Mathis is a young coach though and vic was at one time as well.  Against seq, they had 10 men at the line of scrimmage on offense and we only had 6 men in the box on defense the whole game.I dont know much about football but I do know that those numbers dont match up.  I feel Vic will exploit that all night against a new DC with no previous experience in that position.  I also feel like sp will score on special teams and we will start deep in our territory most of the night.  Not sure about the offense, it's like a bad butch Jones offense.  I think the change was more of a resume building one more than because we have so many athletes.  We definitely dont have more now than we did when walt was here, that would have been the perfect time for this offense.   All this being said it should be a bloodbath, I see so people saying that they have kids out, but mc is down at least two starters for the season themselves.  

I agree with a lot of what you said. Two years ago the talent wasn’t close. Coach Grider and staffed just totally out coached Marion that night and squeaked out a win. Last year I think Marion still had maybe a small talent advantage because of how good that #8 was for you guys. This year #2 for you and #9 for us might be the best players on the field. Don’t you think? Talent is still pretty even? Coach Grider has a very seasoned staff with a lot of experience. Saying that... I’ve got the Pirates by 21, but I guess we will see what happens. Should be a good night for football. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Maybe so, dont remember exactly when Victory took over but I remember lots of people, even when the robinsons were playing, calling for his head, lots of people.  It's a beast that both these schools have created and whether right or wrong i wouldn't have wanted to grow up outside this rivalry and have lower expectations.

The Robinsons were winning titles.. Why would they have been calling for his head? LMBO

Hope to see a good ball game tonight but it will probably be lopsided in favor of SP. Only way MC stands a chance of not getting mercy ruled is for Sampson to make plays on the fly when the play breaks down. I've seen a lot of the little league and middle school games for MC and the future is definitely bright for us so nobody need lose faith in a couple down years lol

Old Pirate says it’s Earholing time tonight at the Speedway. The best hope fer the Warriors to equal the playing field is all the rumors about Pirate injuries is true & somehow mount. Obviously, the kinfolkes supporting the warriors on coacht is as scarce as finding a fat tick on Ole Blue after coming from TNTBSUS fer dogs. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

The Robinsons were winning titles.. Why would they have been calling for his head? LMBO

Lying Lips spewing mess, as OP remembers, it was kinfolkes like him that got on coacht and talked mess about the Captain. Lying Lips best defense was SP had all them studs and couldn’t bring home the bacon in the big games. Remember this yapping was while the kinfolkes were outside looking in as the Warriors were done. Jest wondering if anyone still remembers the number of playoff loses before they were able to win?  Leastways, LL has come out to play regularly, fer that he deserves respect!    “Go War Eagles”