Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

17 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't like it one bit the junior high isn't playing Alcoa which is five miles away but they find a way to travel to Dalton ,Ga or Corbin ,Ky.  Come on this is junior high school.

Unless it gets more competitive, the high school matchup may goby the wayside. I did hear there is a good team in Rome GA that might be interested in playing and they are coached by an old alco coach.

8 hours ago, strongx said:

Unless it gets more competitive, the high school matchup may goby the wayside. I did hear there is a good team in Rome GA that might be interested in playing and they are coached by an old alco coach.

HA! I ain't falling for your weak mind tricks.  Cause for years here on CoachT you're been so full of it you leave a trail everyehere you walk!!

Alcoa has been a harder matchup than most of the 6A teams Maryville plays, even the 6A Championship game, go look at the scores. You know! :D:thumb:

"You did here" Ha....hey sissy...you know what you can do with you stir stick......You know:D:thumb:

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

HA! I ain't falling for your weak mind tricks.  Cause for years here on CoachT you're been so full of it you leave a trail everyehere you walk!!

Alcoa has been a harder matchup than most of the 6A teams Maryville plays, even the 6A Championship game, go look at the scores. You know! :D:thumb:

"You did here" Ha....hey sissy...you know what you can do with you stir stick......You know:D:thumb:

No mind tricks here. I’m an old timer that likes “the greatest rivalry in tn”. I’m afraid it is losing some competitiveness based on the young people’s opinion.

i was serious about the game in north ga. I hear mr reed has built himself quite a program. I’m sure he would love to put it on murvil. Plus, it’s closer than Murfreesboro for a regular season game.

6 minutes ago, strongx said:

No mind tricks here. I’m an old timer that likes “the greatest rivalry in tn”. I’m afraid it is losing some competitiveness based on the young people’s opinion.

i was serious about the game in north ga. I hear mr reed has built himself quite a program. I’m sure he would love to put it on murvil. Plus, it’s closer than Murfreesboro for a regular season game.

Yea, I'll let a few players know that "Maryville" wants to quit playing because "you guys are not worthy to play because you always lose" I'll paste a link to your comments so they can see it in black n white.

Sorry sissy boy, I became very good friends with Coach John "Reid" and continue to stay in touch. I promise he would tell me if Rome High School was scheduled to play Maryville. 

You want some real rumors?

Maryville JR High will not play Alcoa Middle because it was TOO competitive. :thumb:

29 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea, I'll let a few players know that "Maryville" wants to quit playing because "you guys are not worthy to play because you always lose" I'll paste a link to your comments so they can see it in black n white.

Sorry sissy boy, I became very good friends with Coach John "Reid" and continue to stay in touch. I promise he would tell me if Rome High School was scheduled to play Maryville. 

You want some real rumors?

Maryville JR High will not play Alcoa Middle because it was TOO competitive. :thumb:

With the team Mr. Reid has now, he would probably like a shot at murvil and alco - maybe at the same time! 

Why does the conversation go back to middle school?