Marion County @ Tyner "Rams"

TynerRamFan

#8 for Jasper is only a freshman and an exciting player to watch.  We had a good defensive game plan on their sophomore #11. We bottled him up in the backfield. Their senior qb #2 should have tried to make more plays with his legs. He's a mobile qb and I thought coming in they would try to exploit that factor. He busted one for 80 yards and after that their offense was non existent. I'll take Tyner by 4+ touchdowns and 2 fish sammiches.

2 does so much for the Warriors that he is gassed by after halftime. The Warriors are in a tough spot bc imo their receivers can't catch well enough for the spread. They have a guy that can throw it and run it in Sampson. They have some good backs but can't run the Wing-T because their line is so weak this year. It's a what do you do type of thing.

26 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I think tyner wins but don't think they are world beaters either. Saw them not do so well against SC in a scrimmage. I know it wasn't a game but we know SC are down a lot. If the game is closer than 2 touchdowns it want surprise me a lot

Hard to get a handle on Tyner I thought they should be better this year... but I hear otherwise regardless another tough one for MC and Tyner should be heavily favored