Very big game this week Haywood @Dyersburg

Kruger77

Having seen Haywood in the semis last year, this score surprises me. Don’t know much about Dyersburg but I know they are stout after how they took care of the Tomcats. It’ll be interesting to see how the season plays out. Seems Haywood has trouble recently with teams that wear black and gold. 

Edited by JacketLover

Really have been impressed with Dyersburg all year. Not just beating their opponents, but the domination  is what has impressed me. Trojans has a +197 point differential. I know Haywood's schedule is tough, but Dyersburg opponents they have played so far, has only a combined 4 wins. I'm not trying to be that guy. I know Brighton played on Black Friday last season, but they have sucked it up so far this year. I know Obion Central is region, therefore you have to play. However, Haywood is an impressive win though and that is good to see! I'm curious to see how the Trojans do against a hot North Side team. I believe Dyersburg will win, but I don't think they'll win by 30+. Needless to say, I believe Dyersburg is the first team in West Tennessee to officially clinch a playoff spot last week.

On 9/14/2018 at 9:31 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I am just speech less. I know Dyersburg was hot and would stay in the game with Haywood but didn’t expect what I saw tonight. Haywood was huge in the trenches but Dyersburg dominated every aspect of this game. There’s a new sheriff in town in West TN 4A. 

I nearly had a wreck when I heard the score to the game....  WOOW is all I know to say. 

A friend of mine from DBurg told me that they called the dogs off. I could have been worse.