GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

23 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Look forward to seeing everyone tonight! Hope to meet some of you for in person for the 1st time. Looking forward to a great game.

Sure thing hammet,hope we dont dissapoint you and the Alcoa faithful.

see you there.Before game in front of concession stand green T100 on fence third or fourth truck from stands.

Looking forward to it. I've always enjoyed the atmosphere at Cooper Field. Tonight will come down to how well we protect our QB and how well we manage our secondary on D. I think we can have some success against your D and I think your O will have success against our D. I don't think it will be low scoring like last year. Hope to see a few of you guys around this evening. OnB, I'll head over your way before the game.

lookin forward to comin into town this aftenroon. ill be eatin at jakes then trying to get a good seat for the game. ill be wearing my work cloths still but will change into some teniss shoes for the drive for comfort. best food from the concession stand is what? lookin for some hard nosd football where all the boys come out safe

42 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Looking forward to it. I've always enjoyed the atmosphere at Cooper Field. Tonight will come down to how well we protect our QB and how well we manage our secondary on D. I think we can have some success against your D and I think your O will have success against our D. I don't think it will be low scoring like last year. Hope to see a few of you guys around this evening. OnB, I'll head over your way before the game.

You know where i will be.

1 minute ago, OneEyedKing said:

lookin forward to comin into town this aftenroon. ill be eatin at jakes then trying to get a good seat for the game. ill be wearing my work cloths still but will change into some teniss shoes for the drive for comfort. best food from the concession stand is what? lookin for some hard nosd football where all the boys come out safe

Cant beat a good pair of tennis shoes for comfort unless your barefoot!