AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 17 2018

Southtowner

On 9/17/2018 at 5:37 PM, JacketNationFan1 said:

You know it's fine not being ranked out boys are loving having to try to prove themselves. But the fact how Friday went and Westmoreland is still ranked is proof that these people that make this is oblivious of what is really going on.

Be a lie if I said I wasn't extremely surprised we was ranked after that lol.... but you know we aren't complaining. Think we will go up any after moping the floor with Jo Byrns this week? 

17 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Be a lie if I said I wasn't extremely surprised we was ranked after that lol.... but you know we aren't complaining. Think we will go up any after moping the floor with Jo Byrns this week? 

Doubtful. Meigs only raised in ranking one time on the season and that's after a Sequatchie win.

Preseason 56 in state of TN.

After Sweetwater win = 60 record 0-0

After Hixson win = 63  record 0-0 

Cumberland Gap win = 65 record 2-0

After Sequatchie win = 42 record 2-1

After Rockwood win = 46 record 2-2

Only time we moved up is when we played a higher classification team who was ranked around 100 at the time. With a 2-1 record when we played them.

On 9/19/2018 at 7:38 AM, GBO52 said:

Honestly would not surprise me to see you move back up if it is a good beatdown lol. I think if we win our next couple games, and then keyvont returns and if we can beat whitwell which is top 5 in 1A then maybe just maybe we will get in top 10 lol. Like I said tho our kids love not being ranked, using the tag #Make'mBelieve. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

O yea

Great teams have to want great competition,for the first time I see what you have meant Vandy,these blow out running clock games are boring,its kept us healthy but geeeezzzzz I'm home by 930,although I live directly across from the school Haha! I always wondered why you didnt go to all the Waverly games now I must concede your point some of em just aren't worth a drive !!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Great teams have to want great competition,for the first time I see what you have meant Vandy,these blow out running clock games are boring,its kept us healthy but geeeezzzzz I'm home by 930,although I live directly across from the school Haha! I always wondered why you didnt go fo all the Waverly games now I must concede your point some of em just aren't worth a drive !!!!!

Yeah man. Our game last night was over before the 2nd quarter was done. Felt like such a waste of time after halftime. If it wasn't for my boys on the field I probably would have left, but got to support my boys!