PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

27 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Here is the point. If Peabody is supposed to be that good and collect a gold ball then a blown call or bad calls from refs should never be a deciding factor. A team that is supposed to be so great should not be trying to survive on 4 plays from the 2 yard line at the end of the game. If Peabody is supposed to be so great then they should have been up by 40 then those calls don’t matter. GC is for real and beat Peabody. That’s just the cold hard facts. 

Are you buying in on the 2 or 3 seed thing? I have caught you know what over my comments about GC lol

3 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

You can tell from this picture that he scored there?  

Looks like it to me look at his arms in relation to the line. I guess this one could be debated. I was in the stands near the goal line and it looked like he did from there too.  

GC won 

I’m moving on. hopefully this serves as a wake up call for Peabody 

59 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So great teams never win by one point or 3 points. Great teams always win by 40 I got it lol 

Yes they do. But they never complain about a blown call that put them in that position. Get up big because you are supposed to be a great team and keep it out of the of the refs hands. Not saying y’all are not a really good team. But don’t cry over spilled milk when you got out played. It your crow and win the rest. 

Edited by BigEdMo

20 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Yes they do. But they never complain about a blown call that put them in that position. Get up big because you are supposed to be a great team and keep it out of the of the refs hands. Not saying y’all are not a really good team. But don’t cry over spilled milk when you got out played. It your crow and win the rest. 

No crying I was stating facts I have said we got out played. If I’m not mistaken union city didn’t win the championship last year by 40 or beat us by 40. We played horrible 3 interceptions a holding call brought back a td. We got beat up on the line, so if we have no holding call and no blown call we possibly win by 2-3 tds.  Would we be saying we got out played then ? 

2 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I’ve never seen a fan base with so many excuses... you guys cry about everything! 

The fact is, you guys got whipped by Gibson County High School at Walter Kilzer Stadium in front of 4 or 5,000 people... end of discussion!

No excuses facts it’s on video. It’s also a fact you guys won. We played our worst and gc played their best congrats.  If photos and video is such a bad thing to review why do they use it in college and nfl now ? 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

No excuses facts it’s on video. It’s also a fact you guys won. We played our worst and gc played their best congrats.  If photos and video is such a bad thing to review why do they use it in college and nfl now ? 

If his knee landed out of bounds at the same time as his feet, he’s out of bounds, incomplete pass.... there’s my argument.

Take that loss and go on... game over! 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But that’s not what happen 

Prove it...

You’ve proved nothing to me with that picture of his body flying through the air... was his feet down, did he have possession, did his knee and feet land at the same time....

All of these excuses explain a lot to me about why certain situations have been handled the way they were at Peabody over the past several years... you guys will cover for anything and make excuses for everything.

Edited by GCPioneer