South Pittsburg vs Copper Basin (The Captain vs The Big Grabowski)

Southtowner

14 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I remember those things back in 82,83,84,85,86,87. That’s back when Coach Mullinax coached them. 

I remember the Pirate QB taunting the home crowd just before the game up there in 87.  LMBO.  Pirates at a green Freshmen tailback going into that one.  Patrick Pitts I think.

7 hours ago, rlh said:

I remember the Pirate QB taunting the home crowd just before the game up there in 87.  LMBO.  Pirates at a green Freshmen tailback going into that one.  Patrick Pitts I think.

Pitts was a sophomore, but should have been a freshman. The moved him up a grade. In that game we scored 3 TDs in something like a minute and 20 seconds or something crazy. Had an offensive TD, defensive TD and a punt return for a TD if my memory is anywhere close to right 

I don't know if this had been said but if anyone was planning on going to watch SPA play in the championship next Thursday night cancel those plans. Apparently, every coach in the league had a meeting and voted (Except SPA)on a different set of rules that knocked SPA out of the title game. Go figure

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

I don't know if this had been said but if anyone was planning on going to watch SPA play in the championship next Thursday night cancel those plans. Apparently, every coach in the league had a meeting and voted (Except SPA)on a different set of rules that knocked SPA out of the title game. Go figure

If that is true that is a bunch of mess and I sure would remember them when we play them again and I would suggest getting a new score board that can put a 100 on the board.  Those coaches made a very bad decision.