TSSAA is a joke

hammerhound

On 9/28/2018 at 11:39 AM, CaptainJackRackam said:

Brother I was in the same spot in 2016! I got to hear all the criticism from people and the news plus had a coach t poster throw my ole lady’s Facebook pics into the public! It’s ridiculous...

Like I said, GB was already the team to beat so what’s the difference? GB added another talented player so hey, for those 1A teams left to play y’all, tighten up those chin straps and leave it all on the field! You’re not beat till the final whistle!

If I remember correctly, some were even digging into your utility payment records weren't they?  I was thinking that it was the same situation anyway.

10 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

If I remember correctly, some were even digging into your utility payment records weren't they?  I was thinking that it was the same situation anyway.

Yes they or should I say SHE was. Also posted pics off of the boys mother Facebook page! They tried everything and still was proven wrong! Been back in SP for a little over 3 yrs now! At least they can’t pull that crap with his little brother. 

On 9/28/2018 at 4:33 PM, BAMF said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt. But one thing that needs to be considered is that more than likely a "home grown" kid who's probably been playing for the community since youth ball is going to get his playing time cut. I know if I had been working my tail off since jr high to get some playing time and some dude who wasn't getting enough touches to get a scholarship moved in and took my spot I would be pissed off. 

Good point!  Although I don't think the rotation will change other than putting #17 back at receiver and inserting new guy in to that slot. Coaches do a good job of rotating players and trying to keep fresh legs on the field. 

On 9/28/2018 at 10:11 AM, CaptainJackRackam said:

You’re right about that! Nashville news covered SP transfers after they were accused of recruiting players from South of the boarder! Heck they even hired a Private Investigator to look in to it! 

Always gonna be people who complain but fail to realize the whole story! I’m sure GB principle and athletic director made sure it was all done the right way just like SP did! Line them up and play ball!

Principle?  

34 minutes ago, bigredmachine said:

Principle?  

Believe so, but it was all for nothing. We moved from Alabama to South Pittsburg. Like I told her, I live 3 or 4 blocks from SP High School. Sorry I didn’t have the utilities immediately disconnected upon my moving! Big mess that amounted to nothing but eventually karma caught up with the accusing schools principal and he was fired for misconduct! She finally dropped it and I haven’t seen or heard from her on the T since!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

39 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Believe so, but it was all for nothing. We moved from Alabama to South Pittsburg. Like I told her, I live 3 or 4 blocks from SP High School. Sorry I didn’t have the utilities immediately disconnected upon my moving! Big mess that amounted to nothing but eventually karma caught up with the accusing schools principal and he was fired for misconduct! She finally dropped it and I haven’t seen or heard from her on the T since!

Do it right and they dont have a leg to stand on.