Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

In all seriousness, Whitwell does have a really solid team. Offensively, they are pretty scary good. The QB, 2 backs, and a WR all have home run potential at any given moment. However, if you watched them defensively against Polk, there were times when they got physically mashed up front. I, like a lot of others are curious to see how they react to the first real competition of the year. The tigers do have a good team however I don't think they are great on the defensive side of the ball. They suffer a nail biting loss on the Creekbank. TC by 6

Edited by powerp

2 hours ago, Chad02 said:

What I meant by it if u have 2 first teams in the same region how does that work on the same side of the east and west not trying to start anything just wondering 

If I'm following you correctly, you can't have 2 first teams (2 #1 seeds) in the same region as you put it. 

Here is a link to the football regulations. http://tssaa.org/football-regulations/

You can scroll to page 4 of this link and see the playoff bracket.

If you're referring to #1 seed Cornersville (region 5) vs #1 seed Huntingdon (region 6) this matchup would occur in the 3rd round. Huntingdon would host this year because they'll be coming out of the bottom portion of the bracket.  If 2 teams meet in the 3rd round that are from the SAME region then the team with the highest seed shall host.

28 minutes ago, powerp said:

In all seriousness, Whitwell does have a really solid team. Offensively, they are pretty scary good. The QB, 2 backs, and a WR all have home run potential at any given moment. However, if you watched them defensively against Polk, there were times when they got physically mashed up front. I, like a lot of others are curious to see how they react to the first real competition of the year. The tigers do have a good team however I don't think they are great on the defensive side of the ball. They suffer a nail biting loss on the Creekbank. TC by 6

You've been pulling our legs all week with that 21 point mess?  I was gonna agree with you but now I can't. 

7 hours ago, powerp said:

You must of heard my pick last night...lol.  A little different than your 21 point Whitwell victory you predicted earlier.. :-D

8 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

The field is right in the middle of town, that’s part of what makes it special. You have to check out the HOF walk! (that might not be correct name) That place has a lot of history.

Grizz, I believe you are referring to the Victory Bridge. Since it was put up several years ago, every game i attend i walk across it. It's a pretty awesome way to enter the stadium.