South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I’m up where you’re at this week and it’s showing the same for me on phone 

Yeah right now they've got it moving off to the east right underneath us on Thursday evening so maybe we'll all miss it. I'm sure both of you would like a dry field so it'll be just a good old fashioned football game!

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah right now they've got it moving off to the east right underneath us on Thursday evening so maybe we'll all miss it. I'm sure both of you would like a dry field so it'll be just a good old fashioned football game!

That and the better the weather means more people lol 

1 hour ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Boys we might be in a hurricane Friday 

It will turn across south Ga and besides, it would just be a little rain and wind by the time it got inland.  TN doesn't know what a Tornado is except for those Alcoa fellars.  60 or 70 of them add up to one.

Edited by rlh

I am looking forward to a good game from two great teams. I think  both teams match up pretty well. I think it may come down to an XP or 2 pt conv.  I just hope SP comes out and plays lights out and just don't show up and think, well this is Whitwell again and we've beat them so may times, but this team is for real and if they ever get to the point where they all believe they can beat SP, it could be a long night for us if we're just there going through the motions. I think both coaches have there teams well prepared this week.  No prediction from me but what I already said about what I thought it could be for either team.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sportman said:

I am looking forward to a good game from two great teams. I think  both teams match up pretty well. I think it may come down to an XP or 2 pt conv.  I just hope SP comes out and plays lights out and just don't show up and think, well this is Whitwell again and we've beat them so may times, but this team is for real and if they ever get to the point where they all believe they can beat SP, it could be a long night for us if we're just there going through the motions. I think both coaches have there teams well prepared this week.  No prediction from me but what I already said about what I thought it could be for either team.  

It could go either way honestly I wasn’t so sure about last year cause you could just tell with the mentality, the mentality of the SRs on this team is completely different from last years