Lake Co @ West Carrol

mrbigster

15 minutes ago, shockernation said:

If ya gonna take a shot at least have to courtesy to tap one on the shoulder or knock first! Now you know I’ve been on the wagon trail since week 2 and we’ll talk week 10...Though I would love to see your game this week...good luck but go GC 

Brother it was all in fun. I believe you guys are going to win. Just shaking bushes.  

13 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I read somewhere they have a back that runs a 4.3 40yd dash

I'm no expert on the 40 yard dash but when my son was playing we did have a kid run high 4.40's at several camps and I think the Greenfield kid looks a little faster. Actually, went to a camp in Memphis and watched a kid run 4.3. He was signed by ole miss before the day was over. Like someone said there is fast and then there is 4.3. Of all the kids there there he looked like a full second faster than everyone else. All I can say for sure is good luck with a couple of the Greenfield kids if they get space. 

Good luck to WC and LC tonight. Should be a good game but I still think LC will take the win. Will it be on radio anywhere? Cartman I know WC has a station but I'm not sure Bill Gates can figure out how to get the live feed from it. 

Hoping LC plays like they are capable and I'm sure West Carroll is hoping the same for their team..Sure would be nice to get that first place and stay home during the playoffs throughout..A win tonight would help solidify staying at home for over the next probably 5 weeks since next 2 regular season games are at home.Go Falcons.

10 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I've been here. Just been reading all this. Apparently West Carroll is a big favorite tomorrow night. Everyone has seemed to write our Falcons off. I have a feeling everyone will be surprised at the result tomorrow night and realize that LC is still a real threat in the west.

Well if they are and the score becomes lopsided,I may just have to scramble over to McKenzie and see Coach Bobby Sharp.They playing Obion Central at Bethel.

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I think Lake County is the better team, but if West Carroll can establish its ground game and move the ball, West Carroll is capable of winning.

I'll go...

Lake County - 30

West Carroll - 22

I think LC has improved the past few weeks on defense ,making some changes.Even the corner play has been better.But the teams have been weaker so hard to really gauge.Only thing I noticed the past couple weeks ,a couple of LC best players were in great position playing defense on a pass play but never looked back to find the ball and gave up long receptions.Other than that,been looking good.

15 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I think LC has improved the past few weeks on defense ,making some changes.Even the corner play has been better.But the teams have been weaker so hard to really gauge.Only thing I noticed the past couple weeks ,a couple of LC best players were in great position playing defense on a pass play but never looked back to find the ball and gave up long receptions.Other than that,been looking good.

Lake Co is a very talented team and should win. My question is whether they can play a clean enough game to win. Every time I saw Lake Co play last year they should have won but didn't. Just made to many mistakes to beat a solid team. If Lake Co can play a clean game they can play with anybody. Y'all still doing all those on-side kicks?