2a state championship contenders

Bms54

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner beat H2O by 11 points last year and is arguably better this year. What makes you think they are 14 points better than the RamTrain this year? As I have stated before, it's about match-ups! We have beaten Watertown twice in the last 3 years(34-7 in 2015). Some of the same players are facing each other! 

Don't get me wrong..I respect your opinion just asking!!

Forrest lost to Watertown 8-7 on a last second 2 pt conversation last year. 

Forrest lost to Watertown and it was 49-7 in the second quarter this year. 

Watertown has exploded in quality. You simple won't stop their offense. They are like Waverly last year with a slightly better D than Waverly. 

UC rolled over yall for most of the BB bowl. Up and down the field. The result did not accurately depict UC's control in that game. 

I'm taking Watertown. 

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

How good is Watertown 2018 compared to the 2016 Forrest team Meigs played against. I have watched Trousdale now and was under the impression they were a better team than Watertown with the return of #8 their qb. So I'm curious how they can compare.  As I know how good You all were that year.

Better offense. Not as good on D. Meigs wins a slow down grind it game. Watertown wins if it;s a shootout. Meigs has the best chance to knock off Watertown but this year they made believes of me. 

2 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Better offense. Not as good on D. Meigs wins a slow down grind it game. Watertown wins if it;s a shootout. Meigs has the best chance to knock off Watertown but this year they made believes of me. 

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, and what I needed to know. Thanks.

Edited by Imthayeti

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Your right waverly wont 70 point to cookeville. Forrest will get to see what Waverly is about before to long. Waverlys defense has gotten and will continue to get better. The 70 point thing is more like 40 ish 50 ish.

Waverly is better than Forrest but the distance will be closer. 63-34 will be more like 42-21. 

Don;t hang your hat on that. We suck, and y'all will be the 4th best team we've played. BGA, Watertown, and Columbia Academy are better. 

• Like 1

Just now, GeneralAmerigha said:

I so believe the 8-7, or whatever it was, loss to Rockwood was an anomaly. Meigs has won what, 18 straight reg season?

17 I think. Our qb went down early in the game he accounted for 5 touchdowns first time we played them. We didnt have a backup for that scenario. Became one dimensional and easily stopped. We have a back up now.

55 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, and what I needed to know. Thanks.

Imthayeti, brother you guys don’t have to worry about little old Watertown, we just trying to keep up with the big boys. We will try and make it a game. But still a few hurdles in the way first. If we can get by JC, Smith County and East Robertson and then 1st round and 2nd round against a very good Tyner or TC.

Edited by TigerFan76

7 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Imthayeti, brother you guys don’t have to worry about little old Watertown, we just trying to keep up with the big boys. We will try and make it a game. But still a few hurdles in the way first. If we can get by JC, Smith County and East Robertson and then 1st round and 2nd round against a very good Tyner or TC.

I believe you graduated to the big boys this year :thumb:

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Good info, why is Trousdale not as good as Watertown now though considering they lost by 1 point earlier in the season. Because a #2 no longer plays at trousdale? I believe they will straighten out their offensive issues with #8 considering he didn't practice or play until last week they probably shouldn't have put all that on his shoulders so early and ease him in. But that's just my opinion. They didnt have many issues that couldn't be corrected. They also played hard. Played to win.

I could be wrong, but i’m pretty sure #8 has been practicing all year.