AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 15 2018

Southtowner

12 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Almost a year later and still bent out of shape. Let the past go and move to the present. Huntingdon is having an outstanding season. Enjoy it, Revel in it, enjoy the moments, because somewhere in the future the season will be over soon and we will have another 7-8 months to wait.

Nobody bent out of shape here.

1 minute ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon's season ends in Cookeville aganist Greenback. Corneysville will NOT come to Huntingdon and beat them on their turf. At some point Huntingdon will lose a game on the magic carpet but it ain't happening this year especially to those Corneysville boys

Dream on hooker and o yes they will lose a game on yall's so called green turff get ready for it boy 

9 minutes ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon's season ends in Cookeville aganist Greenback. Corneysville will NOT come to Huntingdon and beat them on their turf. At some point Huntingdon will lose a game on the magic carpet but it ain't happening this year especially to those Corneysville boys

And o yea like last year to I guess 

23 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

You are one of the stupidest people on this post we beat yall last year and going to do it again this year with the same team but they are alot bigger faster and stronger  if your ponys  were out whooped last year what until this year this defence ain't no joke ask anyone we have played I like your post I show it to my son and it's more motivation  for him he is smaller than most linebackers but a large package believe that boy 

Who you calling stupidest. Did you reread before you pushed submit.Out whooped what is that? Smaller but larger package?Im guessing you showed it to your boy so he could read it for you.Maybe you should get him to post for you from now on boy.

24 minutes ago, Waker said:

You’re a loud mouth. I’ve tried to show Cornersville respect this season. You beat Huntingdon last year. Where Huntingdon played the worst game of the season. Y’all pulled it out by a point. Cornersville has a really good team. Cornersville will not beat this team this year. Ive heard y’all say your piece. I’m over it. It’s going to be a long sad drive home this year. This team is better than last years, and they will be even better the following.

I'm a loud mouth look up a few post I didn't say anything  until  horse  and football I'llover started running there mouth  i haven't said anything  until  a a few seconds ago  and like I told them dream on hooker you think your bad we will see on yall's carpet and regulation field gools and all lmao 

Edited by Chad02