AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 15 2018

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Outsider1998 said:

I used to be on the Huntington hype train but I’ve flipped this past week. I think cornersville will beat Huntington again this year

27 minutes ago, Waker said:

What happened this week to change your mind?

I am curious as well. Our hype train in Cornersville isn't as big as Huntingdon's and not sure we can afford an extra passenger car for everyone. 

10 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

How about the fact that NOBODY has been capable of scoring on our first string...

Well in all honesty just like us you all have played nobody so.....

Believe me the good teams WILL score on you.Im pulling for your boys,im just hoping you all dont get lazy playing these bad teams.It can happen!

Edited by orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Well in all honesty just like us you all have played nobody so.....

Believe me the good teams WILL score on you.Im pulling for your boys,im just hoping you all dont get lazy playing these bad teams.It can happen!

What he said. I am concerned with it as well, but after what I saw at Richland during our last game, it is not as much of a concern as it was. I agree that it in inevitable that someone is going to score, it is just a matter of how they will handle it when it does happen.

3 minutes ago, cville90 said:

Cornersville shutout a 7 ranked 2a team in the state at that time. We ran all over mt pleasant and shut them out and last I remember mt pleasant beat Wayne county which was up 21-20 on Huntingdon in the 1st half. 

Your saying Mt P is a good team??They arent.Is Wayne County a good team this year??They arent.Anything can happen on any giving Fri and it has.When you shut out Hunt,LC and Whatever team you play in Cookeville then i will give you your do.Like i said im pulling for you guys,talked to alot of your fans last year they were good people!

6 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You Cornerysville Pups have no idea what you are in for when you roll in to Paul Ward Stadium come Round 3. This team is junior and senior heavy and have had 1 game circled on the calendar all year and it's this one! Not sure what you thought about last years Huntingdon team but this one is better. 5 MORE WEEKS!

Your not the only one sr and jr heavy 17 sr and I think 13 jr we have returned most of the team from last year cant wait for this slober knocker 

Cornersville WILL get scored on. And preferably, for Bulldog fans, sooner than later. Because I doubt you have played a passing team that can actually throw. Or faced the athletes like Huntingdon has in Hunter Ensley and others. But, I’m hoping you all the best. But you definitely will get scored on, and you better hope the championship game isn’t the first time you’re actually tested, because you haven’t seen a passing game like you will see then (provided we beat the teams proceeding). But the 4th round will be a good test for us. 

1 minute ago, Chad02 said:

Your not the only one sr and jr heavy 17 sr and I think 13 jr we have returned most of the team from last year cant wait for this slober knocker 

Agree. First things first though. Huntland. Then 2 rounds of playoffs before we think of Huntingdon. Your boy is a senior. Enjoy every game you got left friend. They go by fast enough. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Cornersville WILL get scored on. And preferably, for Bulldog fans, sooner than later. Because I doubt you have played a passing team that can actually throw. Or faced the athletes like Huntingdon has in Hunter Ensley and others. But, I’m hoping you all the best. But you definitely will get scored on, and you better hope the championship game isn’t the first time you’re actually tested, because you haven’t seen a passing game like you will see then (provided we beat the teams proceeding). But the 4th round will be a good test for us. 

Let me be a little clearer for you guys. I said we haven’t been scored on yet. Never said we wouldn’t in our future games. Just saying if or when someone does be ready, cause are boys are no joke and would love the competition. 

• Upvote 1