Bledsoe county @ Watertown

thewaterboy16

1 hour ago, Ram4Life said:

Watertown will roll in this game.  I don't think they will be challenged in the second round either.  They are in the best position of all the 2A teams in the East in my opinion because I think the Tyner/Trousdale game could take a heavy toll on whomever wins.  That plus home field advantage in Round 3 and potentially in the semi-finals against Meigs sets H2O up for a nice path to Cookeville.  Hope the Ram Train can make it past week two to give our best shot against Watertown.

Watertown 49 Bledsoe 7

I'd love to be able to watch this regions games starting second round. Will be some good football played.

1 hour ago, DTCSPORTS said:

For those who can't make the game Friday night, DTC Sports will be televising it LIVE from Robinson Stadium, beginning at 6:45 p.m. You can watch the game, free of charge, at www.dtc3.tv. 

You guys do such a great job at the games. Keep up the good work. I only wish there was a way stream the games after the game is over. 

17 hours ago, PurpleReign said:

You guys do such a great job at the games. Keep up the good work. I only wish there was a way stream the games after the game is over. 

Thank you, Purple Reign! I wish we could too, personally, but that isn't an option as of yet. We have been looking at some types of on demand streaming options that we may be able to use in the future to do that. I would love to see it happen for sure, for those who do want to see the games, but don't live in our TV service area.