Huntland @ Wayne County round 1

wildcat89

WC has found a grove in the last month.   Hate that we dont have #70 manning the right side but the boys seem to be playing the way we expected at the start of the season.  I admit I know nothing about Huntland other than their record, but I like our chances.  Should be a good game.

WC  got off to a rough start this year but they have worked hard and fought through some injuries and the loss of a four year starter on the line. These young men have earned a 1st round home game after many counted em out weeks ago. Huntland will bring their A game and I think we’re in for a good one Friday. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams and safe travels to Huntland. Go Cats!!

1 minute ago, rebelboy121 said:

Old region game,  Huntland will come to play.  They have a few injuries but the coaches will prepare them to play the game.  One common opponent that I know of is Mt Pleasant.

True about common opponent but I don’t know anyone that can gauge Mt Pleasant. That bunch is a head scratcher. One thing about this game is both squads are hungry and both have great coaches. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JMB54 said:

WC has found a grove in the last month.   Hate that we dont have #70 manning the right side but the boys seem to be playing the way we expected at the start of the season.  I admit I know nothing about Huntland other than their record, but I like our chances.  Should be a good game.

I couldn't be more proud of how our boys up front have stepped up the past few weeks! Another positive for WC is a lot of younger boys are playing at a high level after getting some quality playing time. I look for it to be rocking by the creek Friday night!

On 10/29/2018 at 7:20 AM, cornerback10 said:

Wayne County-34

Huntland- 15

Wayne County is the perfect team for Cornersville before Huntingdon. We need a real challenge and Wayne County will give us that. 

Huntland screwed the pooch against Cornersville, and if you had watched that game between the 30s you would have thought Huntland won. Cornersville doesn't want to see Huntland rd 2