4a Mr.Football Semi-Finalist

DevilMan03

4 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Ok just a honest question so don't wanna ruffle the devils feathers, but how much impact does it have in your father calling your number to help pad your stats? I am not saying he is not an exceptional player i witnessed it first hand at state last year. But even in that game when it was well in hand he was making sure ballard was the one scoring. Just a topic of discussion no disrespect meant.

My take is for this season anyway, the young man has thrown the ball like what between 120-130 times? That really is not much to throw for over 2000 yds and 32 TDs, any of us would be hard pressed to find that level of efficiency out of any QB ever on any level. Pretty impressive.....

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2018 at 7:26 PM, barb said:

I'm sure there ain't a coach out there that wouldn't ride that horse if they had it in his stable daddy or not.

i am not saying i wouldn't. I am saying when a game is out of hand they still have him in there. His numbers are amazing..not taking anything away from his ability. But i do think its a fact that pops is helping pad stats

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

i am not saying i wouldn't. I am saying when a game is out of hand they still have him in there. His numbers are amazing..not taking anything away from his ability. But i do think its a fact that pops is helping pad stats

Lol they have been pulled in the 1st quarter 4 times and have only played in the 2nd half 3 times all year 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

DB- pulled at the end of the 3rd 43-3

MW- pulled after 1 series in the 3rd 42-0

Union co.- Pulled after 1st quarter 69-0

SH- pulled after halftime 42-0

Pisgah- pulled after 3rd 41-7

SC- Pulled after 1st quarter 63-7

Ss- pulled after halftime 62-7

Elizabethton- full game 35-20

Grainger- pulled in the 2nd quarter 63-0

SE- pulled after 1st 61-3

EHamilton- pulled at halftime 54-21

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

And how much better do the starters get as the season progresses if you pull the qb in the first quarter. This is a team sport and they have to be successful together. No other way to do it except more snaps.  I'm pretty sure his completion percentage stays the same either way.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:21 PM, bigdawgtn said:

Ok just a honest question so don't wanna ruffle the devils feathers, but how much impact does it have in your father calling your number to help pad your stats? I am not saying he is not an exceptional player i witnessed it first hand at state last year. But even in that game when it was well in hand he was making sure ballard was the one scoring. Just a topic of discussion no disrespect meant.

On games I seen the running backs don't get the ball inside the 5 yard line #2 keeps it. 

• Upvote 1