South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

Gordonsville is an older group, the Jungle is a tough place to play, and with sloppy conditions we better come out ready to roll Friday night. With that being said, they were only up 14 I believe on Sale Creek at halftime and Sale Creek moves the ball some. Somebody said it earlier I think, the only thing that stops us Friday will be penalties and turnovers. We have had our fair share of both this season.

I see if the weather is correct that the rain is suppose to end sometime before noon at Gordonsville and temps dropping, so it will be slick and cold.  Bundle up and let's get it on. It looks like the weather is going to make this a man's game up front on both sides of the ball and whoever can control the line of scrimmage will come out on top. There might be some passing, but i think it's a total run game on our part. All I can say boy's is get some good rest, eat good, stay hydrated, and focus on this game only. 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Gordonsville is an older group, the Jungle is a tough place to play, and with sloppy conditions we better come out ready to roll Friday night. With that being said, they were only up 14 I believe on Sale Creek at halftime and Sale Creek moves the ball some. Somebody said it earlier I think, the only thing that stops us Friday will be penalties and turnovers. We have had our fair share of both this season.

It looks like it will be cold and wet. Maybe it won’t be raining during the game. SP will have their hands full.  You are right they seem to have a lot more seniors than SP. These boys better come out ready to play or as Old Pirate says it will be sad tears a week earlier than most expect. 

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

I see if the weather is correct that the rain is suppose to end sometime before noon at Gordonsville and temps dropping, so it will be slick and cold.  Bundle up and let's get it on. It looks like the weather is going to make this a man's game up front on both sides of the ball and whoever can control the line of scrimmage will come out on top. There might be some passing, but i think it's a total run game on our part. All I can say boy's is get some good rest, eat good, stay hydrated, and focus on this game only. 

I was thinking about something. We have played on a lot of saturated fields this season haven’t we?